ADVERTISEMENT

Tamar goes for 18 in first game.

jacksback

Junior
Feb 5, 2003
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this or maybe I missed it. Tamar scored 18 in 24 min vs Ark Pine Bluff in his first game for Mizzou. He was 3-3 from 3 point land.

Reactions: Gage Fu and kkott
hope he does well. Always liked the kid. Just didn't work out at IU. But no hard feelings towards him from me.
Def no hard feelings and I hope he does great. Sometimes it just takes a few years for these kids to figure things out at this level. We could easily have a long thread about IU players from the past who didn't do diddly squat their first couple of years but made significant contributions by the time they were juniors or seniors.

Reactions: Tru2Irish
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this or maybe I missed it. Tamar scored 18 in 24 min vs Ark Pine Bluff in his first game for Mizzou. He was 3-3 from 3 point land.

get-smart.gif

Reactions: dbmhoosier
TB played really good D but offered little to the dismal offensive production by Mizzou in their loss to Memphis tonight.

They say if you make him really mad, he goes off like the Incredible Hulk and scores at will. We didn’t have enough people that would yell at Scoop before games, other than Cavanaugh.
He wouldn’t see the floor much here anyway now.

Always thought Tamar forced his game too much. When he came in, you knew he was firing one up within the first 30 seconds.

Always thought Tamar forced his game too much. When he came in, you knew he was firing one up within the first 30 seconds.
I think I see parallels between Tamar and C J Gunn . Both have reputations as good shooters but it hasn't shown much on the floor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT