ADVERTISEMENT

Supposed to lose by 21, lose by 7 and drop 3 spots.

Big thing was we had no serious injuries.
A drop of three spots following a close loss to a Top 10 opponent seems about right. When #1 Clemson lost to #4 Notre Dame in double overtime two weeks ago, they also dropped 3 spots. Had we lost yesterday to an unranked team, or had we been blown out by OSU, the drop would have been much more precipitous.

A drop of three spots following a close loss to a Top 10 opponent seems about right. When #1 Clemson lost to #4 Notre Dame in double overtime two weeks ago, they also dropped 3 spots. Had we lost yesterday to an unranked team, or had we been blown out by OSU, the drop would have been much more precipitous.
I agree.

And ORE, MIA and NW all behind us won. They should've moved up and did.

Reactions: Bowlmania
Big thing was we had no serious injuries.

Rankings are rankings...

It's just a bunch of fan-boy stuff I suppose. O$U didn't drop. Not sure why 7 points precipitates a drop for us...but I actually don't care.

This is a team that will play. Well coached. We'll reduce our mistakes. We will shock the world and the future is bright. :cool:

I agree.

And ORE, MIA and NW all behind us won. They should've moved up and did.

If IU beats WI and then NW gets blown out by OSU in the B1G title game.....IU finishes #2 in the B1G.

If IU beats WI and then NW gets blown out by OSU in the B1G title game.....IU finishes #2 in the B1G.

Our team is legit.

We have...as all legit teams...challenges.

No one moving forward is going to think SOH (same old Hoosiers).

I believe what CTA says about this team...I'm a believer.

This is a special team. Underrated perhaps (even at 12th in a poll!)

Next game. Next man. Next challenge.

Character.

Football demands it. Competition demands it. It's one of the reasons I love this sport.

Reactions: Bowlmania and YOTHN
After watching Wisconsin get shut down, I feel better about us beating them.

They only have 2 experienced wide receivers....Danny Davis & Kendric Pryor. Both missed the NW game with injuries. That was huge, because WR is problem their position with the least depth. With both of those guys in the line-up there are probably better than NW.

They only have 2 experienced wide receivers....Danny Davis & Kendric Pryor. Both missed the NW game with injuries. That was huge, because WR is problem their position with the least depth. With both of those guys in the line-up there are probably better than NW.
Not sure I agree. They might be better but by how much. Everybody deals with guys being out. I mean how much worse is their next 2-3 guys? If you are getting pressure up front like NW did then 2 better receivers ain’t helping you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT