ADVERTISEMENT

Stone Ruination 2.0

PtownHoosier

All-American
Mar 15, 2002
Stone told us it was coming, and I was pleasantly surprised to find 6 packs available this weekend. I love the 6 pack vs 4 pack format, but it is pricey. It was $18 but worth every penny.

Holy crap is this great. Better than the original, as it's now 8.5% and incorporates azaca and Citra hops, while still utilizing primarily Centennial. Honestly I think it might be better than Lagunitas Sucks, which has also returned to 6ers recently. Get it if you can. It's tremendous.

Reactions: T.M.P.
I gave you a like only because you picked a beer without fruit in it and I felt sorry for you because the other beer phags ignored you.

Stoners wouldn't do that. vbg

Reactions: IU40IU
I'll be out in San Diego in about a week and will look for it. Sounds interesting, and their first version of it was pretty good, so I'll be interested to try out their second version. I'll be flying out there from Morgantown, so all I'll be eating is sushi and mexican food while I'm there.

Stone told us it was coming, and I was pleasantly surprised to find 6 packs available this weekend. I love the 6 pack vs 4 pack format, but it is pricey. It was $18 but worth every penny.

Holy crap is this great. Better than the original, as it's now 8.5% and incorporates azaca and Citra hops, while still utilizing primarily Centennial. Honestly I think it might be better than Lagunitas Sucks, which has also returned to 6ers recently. Get it if you can. It's tremendous.
Sounds excellent. I have my eye out for it.

Stopped at TG today - no Pseudo Sue, except on tap (and no growlers!!!). :eek: So I picked up 2 cases of Light Speed instead. I will determine this weekend if it is worthy of a shipment your way. Falconer's Flight and Millennium hop blend, APA, 5.8% ABV, 95 on BA.

Sounds excellent. I have my eye out for it.

Stopped at TG today - no Pseudo Sue, except on tap (and no growlers!!!). :eek: So I picked up 2 cases of Light Speed instead. I will determine this weekend if it is worthy of a shipment your way. Falconer's Flight and Millennium hop blend, APA, 5.8% ABV, 95 on BA.
Bummer about Pseudo, but no big deal. Did they have King Sue on draft when you were there? They posted on Twitter recently that it will be out soon. Hoops vouched for it, but I haven't tried it. If you want to send the Light Speed that would be awesome, but no big deal if you don't.

I saw that Revolution has a new IIPA they're releasing next week that is a bigger, kicked up version of Unsessionable. If that's true that will be unreal. Half Acre is releasing their Galactic Double Daisy Cutter too. I'll see if I can get my hands on those when I'm up there and I'll let you know.

Bummer about Pseudo, but no big deal. Did they have King Sue on draft when you were there? They posted on Twitter recently that it will be out soon. Hoops vouched for it, but I haven't tried it. If you want to send the Light Speed that would be awesome, but no big deal if you don't.

I saw that Revolution has a new IIPA they're releasing next week that is a bigger, kicked up version of Unsessionable. If that's true that will be unreal. Half Acre is releasing their Galactic Double Daisy Cutter too. I'll see if I can get my hands on those when I'm up there and I'll let you know.
No King Sue on tap. I think the weekend wiped out the Pseudo inventory. Light Speed looks very good. I'll test drive it and give a full report out.

I've read about the new Revolution DIPA. I would cut off 2 fingers on my left hand to sample that and/or the Galactic Double Daisy Cutter.

Went to Surly Sunday night with Mrs. O and Little O. Mole Smoke (Smoke brewed with cocoa nibs and Puya chili peppers) just about whipped my buttocks and Todd The Axe Man (West Coast IPA w/Citra and Mosaic hops) finished the job. Todd may be better than Abrasive.

Yep, I typed that. If they start to can that, I will need to build another garage to hold a 2nd beer fridge.

It's a good time to be a beer nerd, buddy.

No King Sue on tap. I think the weekend wiped out the Pseudo inventory. Light Speed looks very good. I'll test drive it and give a full report out.

I've read about the new Revolution DIPA. I would cut off 2 fingers on my left hand to sample that and/or the Galactic Double Daisy Cutter.

Went to Surly Sunday night with Mrs. O and Little O. Mole Smoke (Smoke brewed with cocoa nibs and Puya chili peppers) just about whipped my buttocks and Todd The Axe Man (West Coast IPA w/Citra and Mosaic hops) finished the job. Todd may be better than Abrasive.

Yep, I typed that. If they start to can that, I will need to build another garage to hold a 2nd beer fridge.

It's a good time to be a beer nerd, buddy.
Wow. Sounds like Surly is not screwing around after the expansion. Those sound amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT