ADVERTISEMENT

Stock buybacks

Screw Buc-ees we are a Love's family. We are uppity truck stop people. Seriously Love's is the best.
I think Love's in Tipton is the only real truck stop between Indy and South Bend on US31.

There's one on 31 and 24, but it's just more of a gas station.

I generally stop at Loves - their bathrooms are not too gross and they have a good snack selection.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayfish57
I think Love's in Tipton is the only real truck stop between Indy and South Bend on US31.

There's one on 31 and 24, but it's just more of a gas station.

I generally stop at Loves - their bathrooms are not too gross and they have a good snack selection.
I can't believe how much money Love's spends getting the roads changed. I was at the Tipton one a yr ago had no clue as it used to be a blinker light. They put one in close to me too by US 20 bypass and the Toll Road but there was already an overpass there. I always stopped at the one at 24 more of an old school truck stop.

Reactions: DANC
They have lots of vegetarian options. My daughter is vegan and ate there and loved it. We made a lot of trips to the Dallas area last year when my mother-in-law was in hospice and then after she passed.

It is a "gas station" that exceeds most restaurants,
Good on her for being vegan. That isn't even in the discussion for me.
I switched to try and become healthier...not b/c i give a shit about animals.

Reactions: UncleMark
Biden is wanting to increase taxes on stock buybacks. I'm normally not a person wanting to increase taxes but in this case I'll have to agree with their reasoning. Some argue that it's showing that the management has confidence in the company. While there may be some of that I think a lot of it is to prop up the stock price or make it go up so the management can make more money.

Look at this fraudster. And you all call Trump a liar. 3%😂. Good for Elon for calling this scumbag out.

Reactions: DANC
Look at this fraudster. And you all call Trump a liar. 3%😂. Good for Elon for calling this scumbag out.

i'm all for Elon releasing his tax returns for the last 20 yrs if he wishes.

but don't claim you paid this or that, if you aren't willing to back that up by doing so.

and Tesla has been a heavily taxpayer subsidized entity it's entire existence.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT