ADVERTISEMENT

stat of the day: champions classic ESPN (Duke, MSU, UK, KU)

Curious that with that unprecedented level of talent, Calipari has only been able to win one national title in 8 years at UK.

I think his "era" is coming to an end. Too many other programs have caught on to the one-and-done romantic interludes.

Coach K is beating Calipari at the one and done game. Coach K is pulling in the top player in the country or top 3

I thought it was a great job by Coach K to zone MSU the whole game. Stop and think about an early season game- what have they prepared for? Mostly man. MSU did a commendable job but they had to think their way through it. They are very good though. Both those teams can really play.

Being a lifelong UK Fan for 38 years EXCLUDING CAL ERA, I will say this... More and more Kentucky fans are fed up with how UK Basketball's program is operating. The tradition and heritage is out the window. Hell its not even basketball if you look at it... Its a NBA Exhibition Season for the UK squad... Maybe I'm old school. But I want to build teams and watch them grow... To show how much Kentucky fans are getting tired of this. Take a look at Rupp Arena last two home games... Seats are empty. That never happens in Rupp that includes Billy G era...
With that said goodluck on you Hoosiers..You guys have been patient enough to start seeing the sunshine again.
No one I know is tired of it. It's just increased our following of recruiting and the NBA. And led the nation in attendance every year Cal has been here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT