ADVERTISEMENT

Starting to question Kevin Wilson

td75

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2003
Let me start our by saying that I like Wilson, I think he's a really good football coach. He has developed the program both inside and out. If we take care of a very poor PU team, we'll go bowling for the second year in a row, sweet!!

Now to my concerns regarding Coach Wilson. I just took a two mile walk and I was thinking about IU football. Do you guys realize the amount of NFL talent Wilson has pumped through Bloomington? It's a good thing, a very good thing but I fear that Wilson got minimal mileage out of those players in terms of wins.

Look at the NFL material Wilson has had, guys like Shane Wynn, Cody Latimer, Tevin Coleman, Stephen Houston, Jordan Howard, Nate Sudfeld, Jason Spriggs, Dan Feeney, Ted Bolser, and Kofi Hughes. These were great players, and lots if these guys are making an NFL pay check.

It seems like Wilson has left a lot if wins out on the field. Like I said, I'm rooting hard for KW, I just wonder if he's a good enough in game coach to beat good teams. Mallory had a few stud kids, but I don't think he had any where near the talent Wilson has on his roster top to bottom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News