ADVERTISEMENT

South endzone project wasted money!

IU's combined spend for the NEZ and SEZ would be about $45 million to $50 million.

Though, probably if building the NEZ today, it probably easily add another 5 million to the price tag of IU's project. Then add an extra few million for the academic center that was done after the NEZ was done.

Reactions: ezluke
From someone at IU. How about you?
What has been reported. I put the total in the low to mid Fifties, which isn't that far from what PU is spending

It's amazing how many people are connected to the IUAD on Peegs. Amazing indeed, its almost unbelievable

What has been reported. I put the total in the low to mid Fifties, which isn't that far from what PU is spending

It's amazing how many people are connected to the IUAD on Peegs. Amazing indeed, its almost unbelievable
Great. Could you link those, since I'm always intrigued by what has been reported.

Google is your friend. Or maybe you could ask you friend at IU send you the info
I already talked to someone so no need to speak with them again, and no problem that you can't provide anything that was reported. Both schools spending a lot on facilities.

Who was the friend at IU?
Not going to play that game with you, and no way would I reveal someone's name here. You challenged me on something again and then couldn't support it, and now you're pushing back, just like you've done before. I'm not interested in going back and forth on it especially since you've done this before on the Gene Smith stuff you couldn't support. Bye.

Not going to play that game with you, and no way would I reveal someone's name here. You challenged me on something again and then couldn't support it, and now you're pushing back, just like you've done before. I'm not interested in going back and forth on it especially since you've done this before on the Gene Smith stuff you couldn't support. Bye.
I supported my gene smith info just like you supported this tidbit. We both got info from someone that would know. It seems we both trust each other equally
Good ddsy

I supported my gene smith info just like you supported this tidbit. We both got info from someone that would know. It seems we both trust each other equally
Good ddsy
You directly contradicted your Gene Smith information by saying he never said what you claimed. If you had access to media reports about IU's facilities, you would post it. You don't so your pushing back again.

You directly contradicted your Gene Smith information by saying he never said what you claimed. If you had access to media reports about IU's facilities, you would post it. You don't so your pushing back again.
I never said I was in the meetings with Smith or that I heard him

Now you're lying about things I said.. I forgot To hit jignore last time, not again
Goodbye

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT