ADVERTISEMENT

Someone put OS on suicide watch

stfu_o_1161175.jpg

This is a good way to get banned for other stuff unrelated to the stupid Brady discussion. Nice job, moran

This is not tampering. It is science.

Yet nobody, not even this group of scientific douches have explained why the Patriot's balls seemed to be the only ones affected.

And please...the AFL/CIO? They would be one of the last groups I would trust. They are as corrupt as any organization ever created.

Yet nobody, not even this group of scientific douches have explained why the Patriot's balls seemed to be the only ones affected.

And please...the AFL/CIO? They would be one of the last groups I would trust. They are as corrupt as any organization ever created.
Even when arguing with the board's biggest dumbass, you still sound like a dumbass.

Famed sports attorney Alan Milstein weighs in:

Now we have 21 scientists and the AFL/CIO telling 2d cir they have to rehear this miscarriage of justice: time for NFL to end this nonsense.
— Alan Milstein (@amilst44) May 31, 2016

21 scientists, inspired by @McCannSportsLaw, release the elephant in the room and show there is no evidence the balls were deflated.
— Alan Milstein (@amilst44) June 1, 2016

Ken Feinberg, who arbitrated 9/11 Fund and BP, files brief saying ruling makes mockery of arbitration process.

AFL/CIO file brief saying fair arbitrations are critical to labor disputes and this ruling puts their reliability in jeopardy

Remember this is a case literally about nothing: the amount of air in footballs which the laws of physics say is not a constant.

Such weighty and unprecedented filings compel the 2nd Circuit to give the case another look.

He estimates a 90% chance of a re-hearing.
Normally there is an 0.01% chance, but this case is a legendary case of profound injustice.

Good to see you're back off your meds. I'm sure we can all expect another entertaining mental breakdown in the near future.

Reactions: hoosierdug
21 Tenured Physics, Engineering Professors From Top Schools Support Tom Brady In Amicus Brief With Second Circuit

synopsis: smart people affirm that "outside shooter was right"

The professors come from all over the country –MIT, Stanford, Penn, the University of Michigan, Boston College, Purdue University, the University of California at Berkeley, the University of Delaware, the University of Minnesota, and the University of Southern California. The brief noted that the professors “have not sought or received any compensation in connection with the proposed brief” and that “they submit it out of professional conviction that scientific principles be explained and put to fair use.”

In the brief, the professors chastise the NFL’s “subjective assumptions” and the “lack of any scientific proof” of ball deflation.

“Although sensationalized in the press, it was no surprise to any scientist that the Patriots’ footballs lost pressure during the AFC Championship,” the report began. “As the league’s reports recognize, so-called ‘deflation’ happens naturally when any closed vessel, such as a football, moves from a warm environment to a cold one.

This is not tampering. It is science. And it pervades the NFL. Games routinely are played with footballs that fall below the league’s minimum pressure requirement.”

“As professors, we cannot fathom how it is permissible to impose punishment for the possibility of a negligible increment of pressure loss, when underinflated footballs are common to NFL games, when laws of physics cause much larger pressure drops, and when the very possibility of an additional increment of pressure loss was generated from assumptions of the league’s choosing rather than data,” the group said. “In the name of science, we support the petition for rehearing.”

link to full text: https://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/physics-professors-deflategate-filing.pdf
The fact they used a Purdue Prof speaks volumes for the lunacy of this study. And only 21. You know what percentage that amounts too based on all the professors at all those schools? It's like the 1 percentile of tenured professors. They likely are all Brady fans that are in your circle jerk group. So this is pointless, just like you.

The fact they used a Purdue Prof speaks volumes for the lunacy of this study. And only 21. You know what percentage that amounts too based on all the professors at all those schools? It's like the 1 percentile of tenured professors. They likely are all Brady fans that are in your circle jerk group. So this is pointless, just like you.

You actually read his post?

I'll add to the thread by replying to other posters but I haven't read a post by OS in years.

You actually read his post?

I'll add to the thread by replying to other posters but I haven't read a post by OS in years.
I skimmed it, but I laugh hysterically when I read anything he posts. Good laughs are what I live for.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT