ADVERTISEMENT

Some nasty accusations being made about Walz…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about Fambooey. Another favorite.

I was 100% in the audience for this in 1996 as Live from Bloomington was on my 21st birthday. What a night.

@Ty Webb iu owes an apology for posting such a despicable accusation. It would be just as despicable if it was about JD Vance. I’d give him a timeout too. Absolutely disgusting of him and everyone that treated it as if it had some credibility.
Glad the rumor was cleared up about Waltz. Did we ever get final confirmation regarding the rumor about Danc?

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
The first hour

Then waking up. My then girlfriend fired up and pounding on the door of my friend's aparentment where i was asleep on the couch with my shoes still on face down.

We didn't make it.

That a boy!

I knew there was more to the story.

Reactions: larsIU
Indigo Girls were dog doo doo.

Reminder, 1993 was the madchester scene. Inspiral Carpets, Happy Mondays, the stone roses, Blur, etc. Plus the grunge sound was everywhere on campus. Every band tried to sound like Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins. Except the Chosen Few--a band that should have been huge

holy crap, never thought I'd see a Chosen Few reference some 30 years later. I partially blame them for my tinnitus. was at a frat party and was too drunk to realize I was parked right next to a speaker.

anyone remember Real Eyes?

Yeah...that was out of this world crazy.

I had already moved from the area when that happened, but I used to take my kids to Comet Ping Pong all the time. He wouldn't remember me, but I met the owner a few times. I always got a great vibe from him, the people who worked there and the place in general. It was just a fun place to take the kids after work to let them play around a bit. You did have to get out of there before 8:00 or so. That's when it turned over to a 'bar' bar.

That said, the conspiracy was that there was a dungeon in the

There were a bunch of good chick bands damnit. Indigo girls. 10,000 maniacs. Innocence mission!
The baseline in Cannonball by The Breeders is the 90s.

• Love
Reactions: BradStevens
The baseline in Cannonball by The Breeders is the 90s.
Well I’ll tell you this much Dark Highlife. I was really something to behold in the 90s. I had it all. I did it all. I was incredible. Never would I have imagined that’d be my peak. And to be surrounded by exes and children that weren’t there to witness any of it and have zero interest to hear about any of it is quite a bitter pill.

holy crap, never thought I'd see a Chosen Few reference some 30 years later. I partially blame them for my tinnitus. was at a frat party and was too drunk to realize I was parked right next to a speaker.

anyone remember Real Eyes?

They most likely think it's still real.
On a serious note that’s sort of beside the point. It gobbled a day of info/news. Migrants are flooding Ohio. Monies were diverted for their care and now hurricane victims are suffering. Musk came to the rescue. Musk is in Pennsylvania. This walz was taking gay kids to an indigo concert. How weird is this guy. Evidence of more poor judgement from Harris. Polls now tightened

Instead of Jan 6. Convictions. Can’t be trusted with classified docs. Cases pending. On and on.

He cheated on his wife!!
OBJECTION!!!!
Jury you are to disregard….

Heard it….

On a serious note that’s sort of beside the point. It gobbled a day of info/news. Migrants are flooding Ohio. Monies were diverted for their care and now hurricane victims are suffering. Musk came to the rescue. Musk is in Pennsylvania. This walz was taking gay kids to an indigo concert. How weird is this guy. Evidence of more poor judgement from Harris. Polls now tightened

Instead of Jan 6. Convictions. Can’t be trusted with classified docs. Cases pending. On and on.

He cheated on his wife!!
OBJECTION!!!!
Jury you are to disregard….

Heard it….
And ultimately that's the goal. The people who make this shit up don't care about fact checkers. They know that a certain number of people will eat it up regardless.

@Ty Webb iu owes an apology for posting such a despicable accusation. It would be just as despicable if it was about JD Vance. I’d give him a timeout too. Absolutely disgusting of him and everyone that treated it as if it had some credibility.
If it’s not true and it should have not been poster here, I will ban myself dumbasses. What is a fair punishment? 1 week? 2? Can’t be more than that or all of you girly men leftists would be gone for life.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and Circlejoe
If it’s not true and it should have not been poster here, I will ban myself dumbasses. What is a fair punishment? 1 week? 2? Can’t be more than that or all of you girly men leftists would be gone for life.
It was covered by outlets. So what if you posted it.

Reactions: stollcpa
Banning yourself would be the most honorable thing you’ve done here. Why are you equivocating? It’s a done deal that it was all a lie at this point. Your BS Detector would have pegged if it wasn’t broken.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Believe all males right? Now I will wait for evidence like many where I live who heard about Sandusky at PSU.
Can you explain the point you are trying to make? As a pastor, I assume you are good and taking the moral high ground. Not following this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT