ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer

Arsenal is all in!!! You know this is pep’s last year at city
I wonder why......hopefully b/c Man City is reduced to a burning crater in the ground with 115 gravestones on top of it.

Lastly, @lars, how much trouble is ManU in? Ohana looked lost, bHA had tons of good looks. No way they finish top half IMO. League is too good.
images

amazing EA Sports hockey
So many stories of Sega NHL 93/94 tournaments in the dorms at IU. Like a ****ing professional league. Commissioner, scheduling. 5 min "late" rules. Home team chooses the music. Good times.

I wonder why......hopefully b/c Man City is reduced to a burning crater in the ground with 115 gravestones on top of it.

images

So many stories of Sega NHL 93/94 tournaments in the dorms at IU. Like a ****ing professional league. Commissioner, scheduling. 5 min "late" rules. Home team chooses the music. Good times.
That was arguably the best game ever made. Quite a change from fat guy skinny guy hockey

Reactions: larsIU
Perfect.

There's a number of Austin Milbarge's and Emmett Fitzhume's running around the soccer world as well.

If 6 people understand this post, then we as a society are better off than I thought.
We are truly llving in a simulation. My wife watched Stripes with me (first time for her, 9000th for me) this weekend.

At the end I said......if you like this you'd love Spies Like Us

Red Wings were unfair though. They were prohibited from what I remember

ManU will be fighting for 12th

Reactions: larsIU
ManU will be fighting for 12th
Nah, they'll be above the fold but Europe isn't looking likely. It's just SOOOO bad. So many bad, heavy waged contracts (Casemiro, Rashford) for people who don't help. Ugarte probably helps but he's an unknown. I have to think at this point in his career he's a better every day starter than Casemiro. Mount is a disaster, even when he's healthy. Not having Hojlund at the beginning of the season hurts as he was improving at the end of last year.

They still need another GOOD CB that isn't 32. I like Mazrouai. Improvement defensively over Shaw (the meat pie that he is).

I think they're top 8 but i'm not certain ETH is there after Christmas.

Roenick. Redwings. There were glitches too. Goalie stuck on a post etc.

I can't believe I am about to post something in this thread without making fun of Soccer, but just an FYI. If you have an Epic Games account, they have a free download of Football Manager 2024 by Sega of Europe available as one of their two free weekly games. $59.99 normally.

I can't believe I am about to post something in this thread without making fun of Soccer, but just an FYI. If you have an Epic Games account, they have a free download of Football Manager 2024 by Sega of Europe available as one of their two free weekly games. $59.99 normally.
Thanks! I don’t really play video games. Racing with my daughter now and again and she’ll still play Minecraft on occasion but not really.

I am thinking about getting a switch for my minion. He’s 3. Not sure if that’s too young still

Nations league? Is that stupid shit why there are no epl games this morning? Fing hell. Enough already with the cash grab stupid crap

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT