ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer

Yep, only Miami and Los Angeles matters to MLS. I don't even think a 45 year-old Ronaldinho would show up to Columbus.
Stl is loading up bundesliga 2 players. Basically that’s the core of the team after the summer signings. I’ll be curious to see how that goes. In 2024 I have no idea what’s better mls or bundesliga 2

Stl is loading up bundesliga 2 players. Basically that’s the core of the team after the summer signings. I’ll be curious to see how that goes. In 2024 I have no idea what’s better mls or bundesliga 2
I fee like Bundesliga 2 as a whole might be a bit better.

Meanwhile, the Saudi's offer $1 bil to Real Madrid for Vinicius. That is unbelievable

Settle down Putin!

Would you start TT?
Timber or the new kid- who is a fantastic. Zinchenko needs a permanent move back to midfield. He's a splendid passer who sees the game as well as odeguard. Just a terrible defender with no defensive instincts

Vladimir Putin Protest GIF by GIPHY News

• Love
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Villa is gonna be tough this year. Watkins and Bailey up front, solid midfield with McGinn, Rogers, Onana, decent back line with Torres, Digne, Cash and Martinez in the net.

West Ham going to be very middling. Bowen is a menace and Kudus showed good energy, speed but can’t cross worth shit. Rest of the group is very underwhelming, particularly Antonio. Soucek has flashes, but isn’t going to beat top teams.

Villa is gonna be tough this year. Watkins and Bailey up front, solid midfield with McGinn, Rogers, Onana, decent back line with Torres, Digne, Cash and Martinez in the net.

West Ham going to be very middling. Bowen is a menace and Kudus showed good energy, speed but can’t cross worth shit. Rest of the group is very underwhelming, particularly Antonio. Soucek has flashes, but isn’t going to beat top teams.
Everton gonna get relegated for the first time ever. Book it.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Reactions: mcmurtry66
This is awesome, and it’s on Prime!
Definitely! It's really interesting. You'll like them even more. There's really nothing like relegation and to see these storied clubs and the shit they go through with money struggles etc.. it's truly fascinating. ehhh the cardinals suck again this year. oh well maybe next year. it's just a different world over there

Decided to follow the PL this season. Crystal Palace is my team. Tough loss yesterday but I really like Eze and their manager. And their jerseys are great (home and away)

I'm going for Arsenal. I like Villa - fun to watch. I like CP too, just a fun, energetic team. Nottingham Forrest - cool name, I like their playing style. Wolves.

I dislike Man City (not the players, but the dirty oil money), the Reds (douche canoes), ManU.

They were damn good last year.

I have been an Arsenal guy for 35 plus years. Hate to admit it but I am also a Coventry city and QPR fan. Best meat pie I ever had was at Luftus Road. When Harry Redknapp went there it only solidified my fandom. They won't ever make it back to the premier league but who cares.
You know Juergen from iu was the first American gk to ever play in the premier league. Played at qpr. I’m going to watch more championship this year.

I’m an arsenal fan too. During the glory years they were my Barca lite

• Love
Reactions: Mark Milton
I'm going for Arsenal. I like Villa - fun to watch. I like CP too, just a fun, energetic team. Nottingham Forrest - cool name, I like their playing style. Wolves.

I dislike Man City (not the players, but the dirty oil money), the Reds (douche canoes), ManU.
Arsenal reminds of Penn State football.

The money formula doesn’t make a lot of sense to me

Definitely! It's really interesting. You'll like them even more. There's really nothing like relegation and to see these storied clubs and the shit they go through with money struggles etc.. it's truly fascinating. ehhh the cardinals suck again this year. oh well maybe next year. it's just a different world over there
I’m contemplating taking my wingman to England for some games.

I’m contemplating taking my wingman to England for some games.
My minion is going to be 5/6 when the wc hits here. I can’t decide whether to go with buddies or to take him. I worry that might just be slightly too little and a disaster. I don’t know. He’s really unpredictable now

You know Juergen from iu was the first American gk to ever play in the premier league. Played at qpr. I’m going to watch more championship this year.

I’m an arsenal fan too. During the glory years they were my Barca lite
Championship is on CBS Sports Network this year...have watched first couple weekends as a change up.

Played golf w Juergen earlier this year here in Bloomington. Great dude. He runs Carmel FC now (a mid-level ISL club now for local travel). His son graduated from IU a couple of years ago...was a badass pitcher. Plays in the minors now.

@Zizkov your boys in champions today I see

So I was watching the game in Spanish (not available in English on Youtube TV), but had to leave around the 63rd minute. Young Boys was in control and just hit the post to make it 3-nil. I came back after and was like wtf. Wild finish, so many good chances for both teams in that game. Unlucky hand ball.

But fvck the Turks. Future Iran.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT