ADVERTISEMENT

So..... what's the difference from last season

webbed feet

Hall of Famer
Sep 7, 2001
to this season? I hear this Bryant kid is pretty good, but he doesn't seem to be allowed to touch the ball. Seriously, this team looks exactly like last years team.

Reactions: twenty02
You're actually still watching? Mediocrity enabler. I quit last January and packed away all my IU gear. Except a hat. I still need a new hat. We're losing to a bottom dweller ACC team. LOL!

I know ....I know. It's tough to turn away from the trainwreck.

I hate this shit so much......IU bball, come back please.

Reactions: mike41703
That may have been the absolute worst defensive half of basketball that I have ever seen an IU team play....and that goes back a long way.

We'll win this one. And 20 more. So why the hate? If you can't be with the one you love, honey love the one you're with.

Love the one you're with.

Have you seen his picture?

Wut?

Screen-Shot-2015-03-20-at-5.28.19-PM.png

Reactions: mike41703
lol ...but we have a Gym Lion. No one else has one..

So I always thought a player being called a gym rat was a big compliment, but now we have a gym lion. So now that we've made that leap from rat to lion, where does that leave our other players? I'd call TW a gym gazelle. Long, lanky, quick as a wink....but clearly a prey species.

Wow......the clown's suckage knows no bounds.

Impressive loss to an ACC bottom dweller.

Can we find a real coach for tomorrow's game and maybe make a run this season? Today was a squeak into NIT loss.

Wow......the clown's suckage knows no bounds.

Impressive loss to an ACC bottom dweller.

Tommy f'ing Basketball. Twelve-loss Tommy. How did this guy get an 8th year? How do total nincompoops make millions a year?

Well, the Celtics are 7-6. If we had an AD worth a damn, there is a pretty strong sales pitch to make. Instead, we got Fred. Ugh.

Hero ball the last three minutes and the cherry on top was that last masterfully drawn up play. Offense aside, Crean cannot or will not teach these dudes to play defense. Awful.

McHoop

Reactions: IUecho87 and dr.jb
to this season? I hear this Bryant kid is pretty good, but he doesn't seem to be allowed to touch the ball. Seriously, this team looks exactly like last years team.

One difference is that this year not even a 45 year addiction to IU bball can convince me that I don't have better things to do than watch IU basketball with Crean as head coach.

Reactions: largemouth
lol we just lost to a bottom dwelling ACC team. Okay, Mike, you're right and so was Ziz, I totally underestimated Crean's suckiness. So, there's still hope?

image_zpsvzmbch0b.jpg
Brad has quite large manhands compared to his melon.

Well he can't be better than Zeller and Zeller couldn't get enough touches. So I dunno why anyone is expecting TB to get adequate touches unless they come from stepping out to take 3s too early in the shot clock.

Ummmm.........
Yea, and should I remind you that you, HA2470, and C-$, argued with me for a year (in 2010/11) and were in full support of Crean. And, along with Ziz, and Money, talked me into giving this fool a chance? Do I? I will, if you pull that petty ass shit again. vbg.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT