ADVERTISEMENT

So we have Justice Alito flying upside down flags. We have Trump dry humping our Flag.

You’re posting dbm level moronic Trumpster Twitter Twits. One day you might realize how stupid you’ve been as a full blown Trumpster.
The FBI is bad news Aloha. Very bad news. As a small government Conservative who values individual liberties and is skeptical of federal police power you understand this intuitively. There is a mighty fine reason the Founders entrusted only the states with police powers. This wasn't an oversight.

Such an organization will always be a threat to freedom loving Americans everywhere. It's very founding was to monitor anti-government anarchists under the mistaken belief that they posed an outsized threat to President's safety after the murder of President McKinely.

From it's inception it was wielded against perceived political opponents. And it always will be until we shut it down.

The FBI is bad news Aloha. Very bad news. As a small government Conservative who values individual liberties and is skeptical of federal police power you understand this intuitively. There is a mighty fine reason the Founders entrusted only the states with police powers. This wasn't an oversight.

Such an organization will always be a threat to freedom loving Americans everywhere. It's very founding was to monitor anti-government anarchists under the mistaken belief that they posed an outsized threat to President's safety after the murder of President McKinely.

From it's inception it was wielded against perceived political opponents. And it always will be until we shut it down.
I heard there is a sale on tinfoil.

Might want to inform the conservative in charge of the fbi and all of the conservatives in the fbi

Reactions: Bill4411

Be very careful what you ask for. The FBI is the front line against terrorism on our shores. They should be held accountable for abuses of power. But shutting them down would be a tremendous mistake.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You don't get to make a special case because you have such a personal problem with Hickory. Fact is, you're bemoaning a characteristic of this forum that you yourself were instrumental in defining.
Fact is I’m not a mod. You are. Shaping the forum falls on those with the hammer.

Ban content free gratuitous posts
Ban personal attacks.

We’ll post as if we’re in open court. I’d welcome it and it would instantly elevate the board.

Save that we just play in the mud until we move on to the next thing

As for hickory both sides have levied complaints. Not just me. He’s the poster child for what inhibits discussion. Like a bagworm on a tree

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Might want to inform the conservative in charge of the fbi and all of the conservatives in the fbi
Yes I hear this often. That kind of thinking is quite simplistic. Understand that the political makeup and personal character of those who make up the FBI is of little import.

Organizations filled with good people will invariably run afoul if the incentives are perverse and they have poor leadership. The FBI is one giant perverse incentive. And it's leaders have been almost invariably evil. J Edgar Hoover is probably a Top 5 most despicable person in American History in my book.

Domestic crime rates ebb and flow. The volume of foreign threats ebbs and flows. Does FBI headcount and budget ebb and flow accordingly? No. No it doesn't. They're rent seekers. That's how you find yourself investigating School Boards and Catholic Churches.

This organization needs to be torn out root and branch.

From its inception it was wielded against perceived political opponents. And it always will be until we shut it down.
Come on. I just can’t understand how you guys get these incredibly crazy ideas. Besides, those Trumpster Twitter Twits were what I was commenting on and they’re posting total nonsense. The second guy made his post up completely. It’s bad fiction.

Gibberish.

Seriously, that doesn’t even make sense.
I don't know what to tell you. I used small words just for you.

This is you, right?

65047480.jpg

Be very careful what you ask for. The FBI is the front line against terrorism on our shores. They should be held accountable for abuses of power. But shutting them down would be a tremendous mistake.
Your wife sleeps with your best friend, and your answer is to not talk to the best friend for two weeks?

Wanna go have a beer and become friends?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Come on. I just can’t understand how you guys get these incredibly crazy ideas. Besides, those Trumpster Twitter Twits were what I was commenting on and they’re posting total nonsense. The second guy made his post up completely. It’s bad fiction.
For the sake of clarity.

"Crazy ideas" in this case means being opposed to Federal Police power? Something that this country has done without for longer than we've done with? If the FBI was so all-fired awesome how come they've needed to supplement it so much.

ATF, DEA, USMS all later created as their own agencies. And that's just under DOJ. We also had to create DHS because apparently those weren't enough either. Exactly how large should the federal law enforcement bureaucracy be?

Last edited:
For the sake of clarity.

"Crazy ideas" in this case means being opposed to Federal Police power? Something that this country has done without for longer than we've done with? If the FBI was so all-fired awesome how come they've needed to supplement it so much.

ATF, DEA, USMS all later created as their own agencies. And that's just under DOJ. We also had to create DHS because apparently those weren't enough either. Exactly how large should the federal law enforcement bureaucracy be?
We’re a huge nation.

What poster compares to hickory. Dbm? Content. Horrible content but content. No one compares to hickory
Dbm's content ???

Dbm's nonstop reposting of unsupported blathering by internet warriors on Twitter that he agrees with is not content. It's just more unsupported blathering.

Reactions: Bowlmania
[/QUOTE]
Dbm's content ???

Dbm's nonstop reposting of unsupported blathering by internet warriors on Twitter that he agrees with is not content. It's just more unsupported blathering.
It’s content. Debunk it. Demonstrate how.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's just more Republican leadership, like this.

b8f67428-3de5-425e-8318-bb83e4d1a667.jpeg
Want to debate Biden policies and Dem leadership?
Prices/inflation
Border
Gas
Harris?
Biden when he had congress?

Of course you don’t. Stick to memes. You know better

For the sake of clarity.

That's not just crazy to say we've "done without longer than we've done with" -- it's silly.

The U.S. Marshall's Service was created in 1789.

Want to debate Biden policies and Dem leadership?
Prices/inflation
Border
Gas
Harris?
Biden when he had congress?

Of course you don’t. Stick to memes. You know better
Hey Coach, This would be a good time to throw a chair !! Here, take mine.
You've got them twisted up in the ropes like Zeke in a silly string factory with a hair trigger finger.

[/QUOTE]
No. That challenge is impracticable. He rarely reposts just one thing -- he typically reposts several lengthy political videos making numerous vague claims all at once.

What you wrote is just a part of the Gish Gallop tactic of swamping the opponent with countless unsupported claims and then demanding the opponent disprove all of them immediately.

So, instead, why don't you prove dbm is posting worthwhile "content" as you claim? Just make a list of all dbm's posts and retweets for, say, the past six months along with your detailed explanation and proof demonstrating that both the original Tweets and dbm's re-Tweets are supported and true.

Since you're so sure he's speaking truth, I'll calendar your reply posting for two weeks from now. That should be plenty of time for you.

Reactions: Bowlmania
No. That challenge is impracticable. He rarely reposts just one thing -- he typically reposts several lengthy political videos making numerous vague claims all at once.

What you wrote is just a part of the Gish Gallop tactic of swamping the opponent with countless unsupported claims and then demanding the opponent disprove all of them immediately.

So, instead, why don't you prove dbm is posting worthwhile "content" as you claim? Just make a list of all dbm's posts and retweets for, say, the past six months along with your detailed explanation and proof demonstrating that both the original Tweets and dbm's re-Tweets are supported and true.

Since you're so sure he's speaking truth, I'll calendar your reply posting for two weeks from now. That should be plenty of time for you.
[/QUOTE]
I never said it was worthwhile nor did I say it was truth. But it is content.

More importantly if you wish to debate Biden’s policies and leadership with me I’m happy to do so

Last edited:
You said you were going to put a stop to the name calling, not me.

I did not say I was putting a stop to it. I gave my opinion. You misstated what I posted.​

Trump Trial - New York

There’s no compensation. There’s no freebies that I know of. I wanted a position as Mod because I felt there was not balance among the Mods. I think being a Mod could be easy. 1-no personal insults of any other poster. 2-no racist statements. Have at it.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark

I did not say I was putting a stop to it. I gave my opinion. You misstated what I posted.​

Trump Trial - New York

There’s no compensation. There’s no freebies that I know of. I wanted a position as Mod because I felt there was not balance among the Mods. I think being a Mod could be easy. 1-no personal insults of any other poster. 2-no racist statements. Have at it.

You wanted the hammer to even things up. So use it.

Oh I know exactly what they do. And as I said it bears little comparison to the agencies farva noted.
Did you even read his Post 93 which specifically mentioned the Marshals by name (i.e. the "USMS") and claimed they were formed "later"??

Now, after I pointed out that the same "USMS" was formed in 1789 (not "later"), your Post 108 strangely claims what I posted "bears little comparison to the agencies farva noted." I posted about one of the same agencies that he did!

How in the world did you miss that?

Did you even read his Post 93 which specifically mentioned the Marshals by name (i.e. the "USMS") and claimed they were formed "later"??

Now, after I pointed out that the same "USMS" was formed in 1789 (not "later"), your Post 108 strangely claims what I posted "bears little comparison to the agencies farva noted." I posted about one of the same agencies that he did!

*Sigh* You understand nothing. Completely missed the point of my posts. The Office of the U.S. Marshals was formed via law. Unlike all the other law enforcement agencies. And the Marshall's in and of themselves are not the problem.

What is a problem is the creation of the centralized US Marshalls Service in 1969 via executive fiat. Now there is a centralized bureaucracy in DC dictating nonsense to the Marshall's in their districts trying to do yeoman's work. Unconscionable. Although the Marshall's have proven themselves less corruptible.

Please. For the love of god do not come barking up my tree trying to fact check about the history of the formation of the malignant deep state. I'm always on my P's and Q's and don't have the inclination to school you on your malinformed nonsense.

Run along now ankle biter.

*Sigh* You understand nothing. Completely missed the point of my posts. The Office of the U.S. Marshals was formed via law. Unlike all the other law enforcement agencies. And the Marshall's in and of themselves are not the problem.

What is a problem is the creation of the centralized US Marshalls Service in 1969 via executive fiat. Now there is a centralized bureaucracy in DC dictating nonsense to the Marshall's in their districts trying to do yeoman's work. Unconscionable. Although the Marshall's have proven themselves less corruptible.

Please. For the love of god do not come barking up my tree trying to fact check about the history of the formation of the malignant deep state. I'm always on my P's and Q's and don't have the inclination to school you on your malinformed nonsense.

Run along now ankle biter.
Are you under any teams contract right now? Have you ever thought about living on a mountain side?

I apologize. I just skim your stuff

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT