ADVERTISEMENT

So, the shooter was wearing a Right Wing Militia t-shirt

He was a registered Republican.
I know a bunch of Republicans that are regisgtered Dems so can vote against or for Dems they want Republicans to run against as closed primary. Who you are registered for doesn't mean shit. He had also contributed $15 in ,2022 to dems.

Reactions: DANC and IUSUMMERS
AR-15 gun of choice blacks use in Philadelphia to intimidate voters. Have done it for many elections.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
I know a bunch of Republicans that are regisgtered Dems so can vote against or for Dems they want Republicans to run against as closed primary. Who you are registered for doesn't mean shit. He had also contributed $15 in ,2022 to dems.
Okay, so he wears a militia t-shirt, is a registered Republican voter and gave some group $15. Therefore he's Antifa?

Get a grip.

Reactions: outside shooter
Okay, so he wears a militia t-shirt, is a registered Republican voter and gave some group $15. Therefore he's Antifa?

Get a grip.
I guess you are entitled to your own facts like Biden is in command and is full of energy and all the world leaders respect him. Dumbass

Reactions: DANC and ulrey

Get a grip.
You're the one who needs to get a grip dude...

Wow...

It's one thing to have DTS and be a true believer in the DNC talking points but you're taking it the extra mile...

Whatever the fools background, the DNC and friends managed to actually convince him that Trump was the next Hitler and was an "existential threat to democracy"...

If you ever repeated any of that crap or anything close to it..., all I can say is: "nice work, hope you're proud of yourself"...

The guy took a head shot at Trump and missed by less than a half inch; killed one of his supporters and wounded two or three others... Most rational people would tend to believe that those actions speak volumes about who he actually was...

Last edited:
AR-15 gun of choice blacks use in Philadelphia to intimidate voters. Have done it for many elections.
giphy.webp

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
The left is just praying he was not a biden lefty. They so want this to be a republican.
I'm a registered Independent, doesn't mean I'll be voting for a Democrat again anytime in the foreseeable future based on what they've become...

The T shirt means zip..., aside from that he probably hangs out with other 20 somethings that like to shoot (which isn't at all unlikely in Pennsylvania)...

What's amazing is how he managed to miss Trump, shooting from a prone position..., from less than a 150 yards away...

Last edited:

Wow...

It's one thing to have DTS and be a true believer in the DNC talking points but you're taking it the extra mile...

Whatever the fools background, the DNC and friends managed to actually convince him that Trump was the next Hitler and was an "existential threat to democracy"...

If you ever repeated any of that crap or anything close to it..., all I can say is: "nice work, hope you're proud of yourself"...

The guy took a head shot at Trump and missed by less than a half inch; killed one of his supporters and wounded two or three others... Most rational people would tend to believe that those actions speak volumes about who he actually was...
Cool story, Bizarro Tom Clancy

You should inform the FBI that you know the exact motive of the shooting. Save them time, no need to investigate further because you figured it all out by reading the internet while sitting at home on your fat ass.

Y'all are some seriously weird MF.

Last edited:
Has that plan ever worked?

Wow...

His wound doesn't change anything about Donald Trump. In another thread, I wished him a speedy recovery.

Not sure what you mean with your RNC talking points are. I just finished Cassidy Hutchinson's book. She was a Trumpster till the end...and the things she witnessed are just plain disturbing. You should try reading sometime. He is without question an existential threat to democracy.

The left is just praying he was not a biden lefty. They so want this to be a republican.
Not at all. This is nothing but another gun nut tragedy. The guy has never voted for president before (he's 20) can get his hands on an AR-15 but not a beer.

Last edited:
Reactions: outside shooter
Well, he was wearing the shirt. That's not hearsay. He is also registered as a Republican. He also had an AR-15 and almost killed Donald Trump.

Have to give you credit you're the first Dim up and you're working those DNC talking points hard...

First: look he's one of Theirs (just ignore that donation he made to a left wing outfit on the day of Bidens inauguration..., doesn't fit the narrative...).

Next: he's clearly just a gun nut (it's a gun control issue, those pesky weapons continually jump right out of the box and kill people...). Look, look he's got a T shirt linked to a shooting video!!!...

Can't wait to read your next spin on this...

Reactions: DANC
Demolition Ranch Tshirts are sold by a Guntuber on YouTube. Certainly not a right wing militia.

@DemolitionRanch is Matt Carriker's X handle. He calls himself the "King of the Demolitia" which is a group that advocates for UNLIMITED gun ownership.

Maybe it was perpetrated by a R since wee see how deranged & obsessed “true” Republicans can be, even on this board. Could even hav been a brilliant move by a Trump supporter to virtually guarantee his election.
Occam's Razor
Occam’s razor would tell you that it’s a leftist wanting him dead, genius.

@DemolitionRanch is Matt Carriker's X handle. He calls himself the "King of the Demolitia" which is a group that advocates for UNLIMITED gun ownership.

I know who all of these guys are (The Gun Tubers), what they are about, and you obviously (and obliviously)...do not. They are not a militia. You are woefully out of your depths.

Maybe it was perpetrated by a R since wee see how deranged & obsessed “true” Republicans can be, even on this board. Could even hav been a brilliant move by a Trump supporter to virtually guarantee his election.

Occam’s razor would tell you that it’s a leftist wanting him dead, genius.
No, Occam's Razor tells me that he is a Registered Republican, wears gun nut gear, has an AR-15 at age 20, and just tried to kill DJT. As one of your fellow loons said somewhere, he knows a lot of Republicans who hate Trump.

I don't have to contort myself into a pretzel saying he is only registered as a Republican because he wants to upset the primary. The guy is 20, so he's never voted for president before, but now you think this guy only registered because he wanted to disrupt the primary that Trump had in the bag since day 1?

Okayyyyyyyy.....

No, Occam's Razor tells me that he is a Registered Republican, wears gun nut gear, has an AR-15 at age 20, and just tried to kill DJT. As one of your fellow loons said somewhere, he knows a lot of Republicans who hate Trump.

I don't have to contort myself into a pretzel saying he is only registered as a Republican because he wants to upset the primary. The guy is 20, so he's never voted for president before, but now you think this guy only registered because he wanted to disrupt the primary that Trump had in the bag since day 1?

Okayyyyyyyy.....
Doubling down on it... How unexpected 🤣

Now explain his donation to a Democrat cause on the day of Bidens Inauguration...

I know who all of these guys are (The Gun Tubers), what they are about, and you obviously (and obliviously)...do not. They are not a militia. You are woefully out of your depths.

God, I admire you.

Doubling down on it... How unexpected 🤣

Now explain his donation to a Democrat cause on the day of Bidens Inauguration...
Well, OBVIOUSLY he did that as a red herring so everyone would see he's secretly ANTIFA!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 76-1

Occam’s razor would tell you that it’s a leftist wanting him
Brilliant move. Murdering another Trump supporter and getting his head blown off at the same time?

Sounds legit!

10-1 odds that mommy and daddy are lifetime Democrats, and their friends and neighbors are of the same ilk and they've been repeating this Trump is "an existential threat to Democracy" crap around the shooter since he was 12...

Okayyyyyyyy.....
We shall see. I don’t “know” enough to claim with certainty what his tru affiliation is. What I do know is that you you reek of desperation for this guy to be a Republican.🤣🤣

Still not a militia.
Don't really care, but it's still an ammosexual circle jerk. I'm sure his fanboys are made up of some pretty interesting characters. One just tried to kill Trump.

Nobody knows anything yet it's all hearsay
I am not sure why there is a rush to lock in a narrative on a small message board that couldn't impact an election in a town of 500. But here we are, everyone has to push their narrative.

We do not know why he did it. He was wearing the shirt, registered to vote, gave a $15 donation, and that tells us crap. Like I said in another thread, for all any of us geniuses know he was out to win Jodie Foster's love. Or his dog told him to do it. Or maybe he was a rabid communist, or fascist, or anarchist. Why is it so hard to wait on something concrete.

I appreciate his father who told CNN he would not comment until he spoke to the FBI. Why the FBI would not have spoken to him before releasing the name is a good question. But I believe he gave the perfect answer.

10-1 odds that mommy and daddy are lifetime Democrats, and their friends and neighbors are of the same ilk and they've been repeating this Trump is "an existential threat to Democracy" crap around the shooter since he was 12...
Yeah, and Christopher Buckley is William F. Buckley's son. Ayn Rand died living on Social Security (which she called "an immoral redistribution of wealth" because she couldn't make a buck herself. And Ron Reagan's son is a gay Democrat.

Read a book.

Reactions: UncleMark
We shall see. I don’t “know” enough to claim with certainty what his tru affiliation is. What I do know is that you you reek of desperation for this guy to be a Republican.🤣🤣
I don't either, nor do I care. He's just mentally ill, right? That's the refrain I hear after every other massacre.

Nothing to do about this problem that no one else in the world has.

Yeah, and Christopher Buckley is William F. Buckley's son. Ayn Rand died living on Social Security (which she called "an immoral redistribution of wealth" because she couldn't make a buck herself. And Ron Reagan's son is a gay Democrat.

Read a book.
Okay... Through wasting time with you...

• Sad
Reactions: DrHoops
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT