ADVERTISEMENT

So the publisher recalls the D'Souza mules book a day before it's scheduled release...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
Is anybody shocked?

IIRC, DANC and a few others indicated they were going to contribute to D'Souza's gaslight/grift in which he reveals all of the secrets he wasn't able to include in the movie. I couldn't find the actual thread where the book, not just the movie was discussed. So apologies if I get confused over who did and did not indicate they were intending to contribute to D'Souza's "go fund me", masquerading as a "historical, non-fiction" work...

So anyway, the book was scheduled to be released TODAY, and yesterday afternoon the publisher Regenry issued a full recall over what D'Souza has characterized as a "significant error". Of course that begs the question of why would this major error only come to light on the eve of the release? And of course in a book which is based on widely disseminating thoroughly debunked conspiracy theories, what rises above the rest of the nonsense to reach the level of "significant error"?

Anybody who truly doesn't see this as cold feet from the publishers over the fear of being sued once the contents of D'Souza's addled brain are in print for everyone to see? I mean they basically sent a cease and desist to Walmart telling them to remove all copies from all stores...

So did any of you guys pre-order, and if so have you received any info regarding your order being delayed? I think D'Souza has said something about it being delayed till Oct 25, a weeks or so before the midterms. I personally agree with people who have maintained that the only way it ever gets published is if he self-publishes. I'm sure some sort of abject lesson was learned and not lost on these publishers, when the Dominion suit vs Fox was given the go ahead earlier this month.

D'Souza is a genius. He once tweeted in response to a photo of snow in Australia in August, with the implication that it disproved "global warming".

Reactions: i'vegotwinners
Is anybody shocked?

IIRC, DANC and a few others indicated they were going to contribute to D'Souza's gaslight/grift in which he reveals all of the secrets he wasn't able to include in the movie. I couldn't find the actual thread where the book, not just the movie was discussed. So apologies if I get confused over who did and did not indicate they were intending to contribute to D'Souza's "go fund me", masquerading as a "historical, non-fiction" work...

So anyway, the book was scheduled to be released TODAY, and yesterday afternoon the publisher Regenry issued a full recall over what D'Souza has characterized as a "significant error". Of course that begs the question of why would this major error only come to light on the eve of the release? And of course in a book which is based on widely disseminating thoroughly debunked conspiracy theories, what rises above the rest of the nonsense to reach the level of "significant error"?

Anybody who truly doesn't see this as cold feet from the publishers over the fear of being sued once the contents of D'Souza's addled brain are in print for everyone to see? I mean they basically sent a cease and desist to Walmart telling them to remove all copies from all stores...

So did any of you guys pre-order, and if so have you received any info regarding your order being delayed? I think D'Souza has said something about it being delayed till Oct 25, a weeks or so before the midterms. I personally agree with people who have maintained that the only way it ever gets published is if he self-publishes. I'm sure some sort of abject lesson was learned and not lost on these publishers, when the Dominion suit vs Fox was given the go ahead earlier this month.

D'Souza is a genius. He once tweeted in response to a photo of snow in Australia in August, with the implication that it disproved "global warming".

th

Is anybody shocked?

I'm more interested in the book than the movie. And the most important question for me is why the bug was discovered on the eve of the release. In general, this situation seems to be ambiguous. But I want to read the book anyway. Although there is no time for this yet, since I have other priority tasks https://edubirdie.com/write-my-paper And this service helps me solve them. It's great that you can turn and get quality help when you really need it.

I'm more interested in the book than the movie. And the most important question for me is why the bug was discovered on the eve of the release. In general, this situation seems to be ambiguous.

Last edited:
I'm more interested in the book than the movie. And the most important question for me is why the bug was discovered on the eve of the release. In general, this situation seems to be ambiguous.
This has withered away like most Q Anon type theories, and no one with half a brain even takes D'Souza serious for a second...

But IIRC the reason they had to scrub the original printing was that Fox and Newsmax discovered they were being referenced by Dinesh and panicked in light of the Billion $$ lawsuits they are already facing from Dominion. So both networks demanded that the printer scrub any reference to themselves, and Dinesh's optimal grifting oppotunity basically frittered away. Com ci,com sa...

This has withered away like most Q Anon type theories, and no one with half a brain even takes D'Souza serious for a second...

But IIRC the reason they had to scrub the original printing was that Fox and Newsmax discovered they were being referenced by Dinesh and panicked in light of the Billion $$ lawsuits they are already facing from Dominion. So both networks demanded that the printer scrub any reference to themselves, and Dinesh's optimal grifting oppotunity basically frittered away. Com ci,com sa...
Dude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT