ADVERTISEMENT

So, about Chris Mack...

I had eight Final Four tix for months, around xmas maybe - was hoping to take my parents who are UK fans w self and wife to the games, and sell the other 4 to pay for part of my costs...UK was so strong i had no dount abt buying them in Dec.

Plus Kansas lost in E8 too, Purdue fell apart that year w Hummel injury , OhioSt too.

After UK and KU lost in E8 tix prices dropped 1/2.
Luckily Mich St made it to get my money back on the extra four...bc Duke, WV, and Butler didnt help at all.

But paid $600 per ticket for the entire final 4 and inches from a buzzerbeater Butler NatChamp over Duke..form abt 15-20 rows up.
Great story man, I’m sorry we let you do down

The mods can track IP adresses, I was saying let's bring them in to debunk your claim.

You seem to have an obsession of sorts for investigating people you believe have multiple handles.

Just look at your avatar...

Dont get me wrong, I wasn't a fan of Ordfan or any other iterations he may have.

But you need to find some enjoyment out of this board other than amateur sleuthing and false accusations.

Try a real discussion once and a while.
You've been outed. One of the reasons I know? People can't keep their mouths shut, do the same thing over and over and over again, and leave a trail.

I think I tried to have a real discussion with you once when you were pretending to have read a Supreme Court decision and have knowledge about a topic you were frothing at the mouth. If I'm looking for a real discussion, I'll look elsewhere.

Well he did have..
He's ok ..Not junk..
Has a pretty good class coming..
Some think fantastic..But the reason their rated so high is they have a large class coming.
Not one of them is as good as TJD.
The Tandy kid Mr.Basketball is going to Xavier..
He has unbelievable hop's..Freakish !

Make the NCAA.
First game loss ..
Idk...Overall for your team ..NIT championship..
Close to equal..But you'd have have to be in MSG.
Hillbilly Haikus?

Serious question for you, because I want to hear your opinion. Would you rather win the NIT or get upset in the first round of the NCAA? This is not a flamebait question, I promise. Also, anyone else can answer.
I'd rather make the NCAAT. If we didn't make it and won the NIT I would enjoy the games because it's a couple more weeks of college basketball from the team I love.

Reactions: cryano
You've been outed. One of the reasons I know? People can't keep their mouths shut, do the same thing over and over and over again, and leave a trail.

I think I tried to have a real discussion with you once when you were pretending to have read a Supreme Court decision and have knowledge about a topic you were frothing at the mouth. If I'm looking for a real discussion, I'll look elsewhere.

I remember that discussion, your position was basically.

1. I'm a lawyer

2. I've read the Justice opinions, I believe you havent

3. I am not going to listen to you

Can you show me some evidence of these "trails" I've left behind? After all you are a lawyer supposedly it should be easy for you.

You are a joke.

I remember that discussion, your position was basically.

1. I'm a lawyer

2. I've read the Justice opinions, I believe you havent

3. I am not going to listen to you

Can you show me some evidence of these "trails" I've left behind? After all you are a lawyer supposedly it should be easy for you.

You are a joke.

More like you are ignorant on the topic, you have never read the pertinent Supreme Court cases, it isn't possible for me to engage in a real debate with you, and you should probably go educate yourself instead of opening your mouth and showing your ignorance. You sure can froth at the mouth, but can't sit down for 30-60 minutes and read an opinion.

I'm not pretending to be anything. Yet, I'm the joke? Interesting logic. Anywho, you've been outed.

More like you are ignorant on the topic, you have never read the pertinent Supreme Court cases, it isn't possible for me to engage in a real debate with you, and you should probably go educate yourself instead of opening your mouth and showing your ignorance. You sure can froth at the mouth, but can't sit down for 30-60 minutes and read an opinion.

I'm not pretending to be anything. Yet, I'm the joke? Interesting logic.

You can believe I am whoever you want man, I've been on this board for years and I'll continue to be here.

Roe v. Wade was an overstep and a real lawyer would realize that.

But alas this is a basketball board and you have more aliases to hunt down.

Good night.

You can believe I am whoever you want man, I've been on this board for years and I'll continue to be here.

Roe v. Wade was an overstep and a real lawyer would realize that.

But alas this is a basketball board and you have more aliases to hunt down.

Good night.
How would you know what a "real" lawyer is? You don't. Abortion involves competing interests, like most arguments that exist in the gray area. Apparently, you don't get this and think your opinions are fact instead of arguments. It isn't possible to be an attorney and write a legal opinion if you don't even understand what an argument is and what you have to balance. You would rather froth at the mouth than actually try to grasp the Supreme Court opinions.

Serious question for you, because I want to hear your opinion. Would you rather win the NIT or get upset in the first round of the NCAA? This is not a flamebait question, I promise. Also, anyone else can answer.

You ask a serious question so I am going to try to give you a serious answer... un like some others here.

As a whole, I would rather the team I root for (Indiana) make the NCAAT and lose in the first round over winning NIT. So when I say "as a whole," I mean if we have been in the NCAA on a regular basis like should be for IU. However, right now it is better for IU to be playing in the NIT and get extra reps/practice/games for the young kids and the future versus being in and out so fast that it was forgotten. Hope this makes sense.

Reactions: Cutter1973
I think winning in the NIT has a much better impact on the team's outlook for next season compared to being upset in the first round of the NCAA. Not much to build on for u of l after being thrashed by UM.

Doesn't he have some big fans here?
Is this sarcasm? He took a very mediocre roster to the tourney in the best conference his first year. Meanwhile we’re making excuses for missing the tourney Archie’s 2nd straight year with 2 all conference players. Get a clue man.

Reactions: cryano
i would rather lose the first game in the ncaa. the excitement leading up to the game is irreplaceable. the enjoyment i would get for winning the nit would not come close

Last edited:
I'll admit I'm a chris Mack fan and I was rooting for him to be hired when IU hired Archie. But it was because I like Xavier and UE and he had ties to both of those programs and did a fine coaching job at the X. I had no idea then and don't now which one will prove to be better after it is all said and done.
please don't refer to xavier as "the x" ever again. that's almost as bad as "the ville"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT