ADVERTISEMENT

Smash and grab...

A burglary crew. Like the $ 8 million dollar theft ring run by a (very) rich white GOP couple in San Dego who were just recently arrested? They hired primarily Black people to steal for them and paid them as employees. Meaning the Macks kept all the profit for themselves...

Authorities were first tipped off about 2 yrs ago when some people who were arrested for high end shoplifting spoke vaguely about "a woman in CA" being the ringleader. But the Macks stayed in the shadows and established numerous degrees of seperation. Just like a regular crime boss, with Amazon providing them with their own convenient fencing operation...

Their mansion had it's own vineyard, as well as a chapel they rented out for Air B&B weddings...

I wonder how many more of these oprations exist in the shadows?

A burglary crew. Like the $ 8 million dollar theft ring run by a (very) rich white GOP couple in San Dego who were just recently arrested? They hired primarily Black people to steal for them and paid them as employees. Meaning the Macks kept all the profit for themselves...

Authorities were first tipped off about 2 yrs ago when some people who were arrested for high end shoplifting spoke vaguely about "a woman in CA" being the ringleader. But the Macks stayed in the shadows and established numerous degrees of seperation. Just like a regular crime boss, with Amazon providing them with their own convenient fencing operation...

Their mansion had it's own vineyard, as well as a chapel they rented out for Air B&B weddings...

Here we go... blaming white people for black crime again

Reactions: jet812

I don't understand something. How much money did the white couple pay the black people to steal? Why would black people do this and not just keep all the swag for themselves? What did the white people bring to the table on this transaction?

No, more like the hundreds of black Democrat gangs running rampant in cities…go empty a bedpan @cosmickid

Reactions: DANC

What does this mean to you? And how do you know they are a "GOP" couple? You couldn't be more hyper-partisan than you are in that post.

Shoplifting, like all crime is on general downward trend nationwide. We can thank red states stepping up their prosecution post covid for most of that. Also unreported crime is at an all time high. But wgaf, right?

The cities are sliding and failing fast.

Not only white, “white GOP couple”. 😂

Can you imagine what Cosmics news feed looks like?
My youtube feed is pretty diverse, as I get nearly every right wing wacko's videos along with those more in the center and on the left...

So you think I'm wrong about an ultra rich couple in Bonsall,CA being GOP? I'd match my political acumen against you or any of the people who liked your comment. You think I just made that up out of thin air?

Bonsall CA straight in the heart of CA's 48th Congressional District. Darrell Issa (noted Putin syncopat) was the long time representive of the neighboring 49th district, until he basically left Congress in disgrace. He retired in 2019, but then staged a comeback in 2021 in the 48th District. I feel extremely confidant that anyone who lives in a mansion in a district that elected Darrell Issa in a comeback bid is a GOP voter...

I'm also pretty confidant that you didn't know any of what I just told you,prior to disparaging my comment that they were a GOP couple. The reason I mentioned it in the first place is to expose the irony of the black crime wave constantly touted on Fox as actually being masterminded by people who would likely feel at home watching Fox. Although they might actually prefer Newsmax or OAN...

My youtube feed is pretty diverse, as I get nearly every right wing wacko's videos along with those more in the center and on the left...

So you think I'm wrong about an ultra rich couple in Bonsall,CA being GOP? I'd match my political acumen against you or any of the people who liked your comment. You think I just made that up out of thin air?

Bonsall CA straight in the heart of CA's 48th Congressional District. Darrell Issa (noted Putin syncopat) was the long time representive of the neighboring 49th district, until he basically left Congress in disgrace. He retired in 2019, but then staged a comeback in 2021 in the 48th District. I feel extremely confidant that anyone who lives in a mansion in a district that elected Darrell Issa in a comeback bid is a GOP voter...

I'm also pretty confidant that you didn't know any of what I just told you,prior to disparaging my comment that they were a GOP couple. The reason I mentioned it in the first place is to expose the irony of the black crime wave constantly touted on Fox as actually being masterminded by people who would likely feel at home watching Fox. Although they might actually prefer Newsmax or OAN...
So you made it up entirely. That’s seriously poor form.

My note said " eat 1/2 Delta 8 gummy" .
For some reason I thought I had written "eat one or two .. "
It's getting harder to type.
In normal life, I hear George Straight band playing a song.
With delta 8
I hear the fingernails, of the lead guitar hit the stings, as well as the steel guitar player washing the steel tube .... the night before the concert that I am listening to... "live"

Just sayin.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Bonsall is a 60/40 split to Trump with total votes of only 1.5k. Voters with incomes over 100k are relatively split between parties. Your idea of being extremely confident is nothing more than you crafting your own narrative.

So you made it up entirely. That’s seriously poor form.
Of course he made it up. He does that a lot.

Reactions: jet812
In normal life, I hear George Straight band playing a song.
With delta 8
I hear the fingernails, of the lead guitar hit the stings, as well as the steel guitar player washing the steel tube .... the night before the concert that I am listening to... "live"

Just sayin.
Get you some Stapleton in your life - time to leave the Strait.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
A movie of a generation. But you left off the best parts (before and after that):

Livingston has said that Swingers was basically a documentary of their lives in LA at that time. Playing video games, doing a bad job picking up chicks, going to the Dresden, and generally being in awe of Vince Vaughan's ability to get laid.

Livingston has said that Swingers was basically a documentary of their lives in LA at that time. Playing video games, doing a bad job picking up chicks, going to the Dresden, and generally being in awe of Vince Vaughan's ability to get laid.
That movie came out about 6 months after the first girl I fell in love with dumped me. I had also just started swing dancing in Austin, where it was hitting big. The answering machine thing, well. . . .

It was like they had copied my life with Mikey.

Your feed is that of a bot. As brain dead as you are. One of the dumbest people I’ve ever encountered. Still waiting on our first white to commit a murder in the most dangerous city in America. In the meantime black kids growing up right

Your feed is that of a bot. As brain dead as you are. One of the dumbest people I’ve ever encountered. Still waiting on our first white to commit a murder in the most dangerous city in America. In the meantime black kids growing up right

He would make a great propagandist for China or Russia, or any other place where only one line of thinking is promoted or even acceptable. Objectivity is a foreign concept to the bot, truly unwilling or unable to generate an original thought. He’s good at copy & paste though…

That movie came out about 6 months after the first girl I fell in love with dumped me. I had also just started swing dancing in Austin, where it was hitting big. The answering machine thing, well. . . .

It was like they had copied my life with Mikey.
We weren't doing the big band swing dancing up in Dallas at that time...but we would hit Cowboys Dallas Gaston for some jitterbugging when we weren't in Deep Ellum watching the indi bands. Saw Gary Stewart over 20 times from 23-28 years old...

We weren't doing the big band swing dancing up in Dallas at that time...but we would hit Cowboys Dallas Gaston for some jitterbugging when we weren't in Deep Ellum watching the indi bands. Saw Gary Stewart over 20 times from 23-28 years old...

Yep, swing came in handy doing country jitterbug and the beat can be used for two stepping too.

• Love
Yep, swing came in handy doing country jitterbug and the beat can be used for two stepping too.
arggh you two, Now I'm two steppin down memory lane. The Starter wife and I were at the Country Palace in Bloomington, every weekend for years, and strollin to the Ralph Eads band.
I may need to start drinkin early today!

Reactions: BradStevens
arggh you two, Now I'm two steppin down memory lane. The Starter wife and I were at the Country Palace in Bloomington, every weekend for years, and strollin to the Ralph Eads band.
I may need to start drinkin early today!
Was that the place down on the southside? Off 37? Heard about it, but it was gone by the time we moved here.

We went over to Mike's Dance Barn one night to two step and waltz, and it was all line dancing. 😄 Figured it was a northern thing.

Only time you see line dancing at Texas honkeytonks is during the breaks where they play hip hop...and it's usually only chicks out there.

Was that the place down on the southside? Off 37? Heard about it, but it was gone by the time we moved here.

We went over to Mike's Dance Barn one night to two step and waltz, and it was all line dancing. 😄 Figured it was a northern thing.

Only time you see line dancing at Texas honkeytonks is during the breaks where they play hip hop...and it's usually only chicks out there.
Yes but it started down 446, across the cosway, in a littler old barn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT