ADVERTISEMENT

SI -Why the ESPN–Big Ten Split Shocked College Sports, and How It Impacts Everyone

The end of the BT-ACC challenge = bummer!
Hope that can somehow be retained through another agreement or be replaced with similar. I think it’s good for the conference. IU can always schedule a solid replacement, but that might not be the case for all other teams.

Hope that can somehow be retained through another agreement or be replaced with similar. I think it’s good for the conference. IU can always schedule a solid replacement, but that might not be the case for all other teams.
IU will be fine, it actually gives the AD control back of another game instead of ESPN deciding who we get to play that year. Like the UK game just opened up at a neutral site if you want now and you can still have 2 slots currently being filled by Kansas and Arizona to get other big names for home and home or whatever.

As far as the rest of the Big Ten, not our problem.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
IU will be fine, it actually gives the AD control back of another game instead of ESPN deciding who we get to play that year. Like the UK game just opened up at a neutral site if you want now and you can still have 2 slots currently being filled by Kansas and Arizona to get other big names for home and home or whatever.

As far as the rest of the Big Ten, not our problem.
Exactly! Play UK and still schedule an ACC game if you like

But I’ve enjoyed watching the B1G own the ACC for several years now after such a shitty first few years of the challenge

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT