ADVERTISEMENT

SI - Kaufman Crystal Ball Predictions

I am not trying to be a put down, but why would you pick Indiana State? I lived there when Bird did the finals run and the town is fine. But not Bloomington, not the climate of the Carolinas or beauty of Virginia. Is there a family connection?

I am not trying to be a put down, but why would you pick Indiana State? I lived there when Bird did the finals run and the town is fine. But not Bloomington, not the climate of the Carolinas or beauty of Virginia. Is there a family connection?
His uncle played basketball there. So he has family connections in Terre Haute. A courtesy to Greg Lansing and his staff.

Boilers don’t go very far up. Thats the only problem.

It's commonly used to describe the consequence of too much drinking as in, "Don't feel too good, going to boiler up". Could also describe their penchant for 'spewing' on non pU fora.

Who the hell said he's picking Indiana State?

Wyatt Williams and I are good friends.
CqnKzxC.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT