ADVERTISEMENT

Shout out to DD

It Will Do

Freshman
Jan 1, 2019
Thought he contributed well last night during the time he played. Will be nice if can pitch in a solid 4-5 minutes per game.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Thought he contributed well last night during the time he played. Will be nice if can pitch in a solid 4-5 minutes per game.

I agree. In days gone by, Deron was one of the few guys on our team that could create/make his own shot. I remember a couple of years ago against Louisville, he had a great game. All the guards had to do was throw him the ball in the post and he had enough moves in the post to do something special. Don't know if he can get back to that guy after all the injuries, but I always cheer for him.

Reactions: Davehack
Totally agree. Was thinking he just contributed and didn’t make mistakes. Made some nice plays on the offensive and defensive sides. Really happy for him. He has been through a lot and it’s nice to see him contribute some solid minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT