ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

Smart move. He's going to have all campaign news to himself for the entire day. Plus, half of that will be liberal newsreaders reminding people that he got, you know, shot. He did what I thought was unthinkable, and completely blew this gift from fate*, but maybe this will allow him to get some of it back.

* Yeah, I know that's a cynical way to describe being shot.

How much are you going to cry when Trump beats your liberal princess Harris? How pathetic would it be for you guys to get beat by Trump a second time?
They’re not my guys. I’ll be fine and won’t shed a tear. I’ll shake my head a little. On the other hand, no doubt that dbm will cry like a baby when Trump loses.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01 and ulrey
They’re not my guys. I’ll be fine and won’t shed a tear. I’ll shake my head a little. On the other hand, no doubt that dbm will cry like a baby when Trump loses.
It’s going to be good for you and DBM when Trump wins. He’ll be poppin bottles and you get to complain about Trump for at least another 4 years on here.

It’s going to be good for you and DBM when Trump wins. He’ll be poppin bottles and you get to complain about Trump for at least another 4 years on here.
I’m looking forward to the crying jags many MAGAs will have when Trump loses. I’ll enjoy that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT