ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

I still lean strongly towards total incompetence and truly hope that's what it is.

For it to be inside, it would have to been incredibly compartmentalized and involve an agency that is rogue.
To be incompetence it would have to be like dozens of people all completely screwing up at the exact same time. Very unlikely.

I still lean strongly towards total incompetence and truly hope that's what it is.

For it to be inside, it would have to been incredibly compartmentalized and involve an agency that is rogue.

All it would need to have happened is for someone (or 2 someones) who are in the position to purposely allow Trumps security detail to be weakened to the point that sooner or later the inevitable would occur given the known threat environment... (the 2 someone's being Cheatle and Rowe).

If it did happen this way it's close to the perfect crime because it can all be explained away by rank incompetence (which was very real at ground level)...

It's impossible to prove given the amount of obvious actual incompetence involved, so this will just end up being one more conspiracy theory...

Last edited:
To be incompetence it would have to be like dozens of people all completely screwing up at the exact same time. Very unlikely.
You continue to prove you're just not smart. A conspiracy is far more unlikely than some incompetence and mistakes. FCS man, grow up.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
What type of behavior? I assume,since it's only a portion of the discussion, that this refernces the attempts Trump is already making to claim the upcoming election is unfair/stolen. Unless of course if Trump were to win, he'll be characterizing it as a model of democracy in action...

Raskinn is just pointing out that if Trump loses a repeat of 4 yrs ago is certainly possible, maybe even likely. Trump just can't accept defeat and be a gracious loser, and he's already planting suspicions in MAGA minds. Not sure how anyone could even dispute that...

I mean here we are 4 yrs later and some people are still convinced Trump won and waas cheated. The refrain goes something like "I went to bed and Trump was winning", which was by design. That's why in crucial states like PA,MI and WI GOP legsilators insisted that mail/early votes be counted last, after Trump had a lead in election day voting. It was a strategy the Pubs employed called "the red mirage"...
Wow...

Clinton loses----It was Russia, and to this day, she still insist so. Its all we heard for four years.

Now a democrat comes out and says if Trump wins, action will be took that will cause Civil War conditions----and somehow this is Trump's fault, and insinuating his words(raskin) are in anticipation of Trump losing???

Are you fukin kidding me??

Wow...

Clinton loses----It was Russia, and to this day, she still insist so. Its all we heard for four years.

Now a democrat comes out and says if Trump wins, action will be took that will cause Civil War conditions----and somehow this is Trump's fault, and insinuating his words(raskin) are in anticipation of Trump losing???

Are you fukin kidding me??
Hey another MAGA!

All it would need to have happened is for someone (or 2 someones) who are in the position to purposely allow Trumps security detail to be weakened to the point that sooner or later the inevitable would occur given the known threat environment... (the 2 someone's being Cheatle and Rowe).

If it did happen this way it's close to the perfect crime because it can all be explained away by rank incompetence (which was very real at ground level)...

It's impossible to prove given the amount of obvious actual incompetence involved, so this will just end up being one more conspiracy theory...

It was also the first time drones had been used at a Trump rally ths year. Kind of seems like an intentional inside job would not have increased security measures just in time for this event. But common sense seems to evade some of our posters...

I still love the unwillingness for the conspiracy theory crew to acknowledge that for the most part the folks at these agencies are the same ones who were with the agency while Trump was POTUS. It's not like they all just suddenly joined the FBI/SS when Biden got elected...

Jessie is an idiot. Crooks and his Dad, the gun loving libertarian were both members. I imagine his Dad had joined long before Crooks...

The part about "law enforcement training there" is innocuous... Why would law enforcement be suspicious because a kid and his dad belong to a shooting club and the kid shoots at the club? It's not like this is DC or some hub where there are multiple human targets.

This is a gun club in Western PA where many members likely hunt and love to shoot. And at the time Crooks joined the club (last year) there was no scheduled visit by Trump or anyone else for law enforcement to prepare and screen locals for.

You guys are the 2A absolutists,. You don't believe in Red Flag laws and argue against mandatory background checks. Hell some of you even disagree with the idea that people convicted of domestic abuse or any other number of activties, should not even be allowed to own a weapon. You also believe that concealed carry and other provisions should be reciprocal to all 50 states.

Now all of a sudden you're upset because someone you'd usually define as a "law abiding citizen gun owner" wasn't investigated/ checked out by Law enforcement? Because he frequented a gun range and fired a rifle?

If some FBI agent had harassed Crooks and it became publicly known, you people would be the first ones all up in arms about a cop "hassling" a legal gun owner for no reason...We've seen this movie ad nauseum...

How can anyone take you seriously? You're freaking cuckoo...

Last edited:
It was also the first time drones had been used at a Trump rally ths year. Kind of seems like an intentional inside job would not have increased security measures just in time for this event. But common sense seems to evade some of our posters...

I still love the unwillingness for the conspiracy theory crew to acknowledge that for the most part the folks at these agencies are the same ones who were with the agency while Trump was POTUS. It's not like they all just suddenly joined the FBI/SS when Biden got elected...
Where did you see that security had drones?

The only guy using a drone that day was the shooter... You need to upgrade your news sources... That's Old information...

Last edited:
The only guy using a drone that day was the shooter... You need to upgrade your news sources... That's Old information...
lol That guy reads every conspiracy rag there is and then ridicules any conspiracy theories around Trump.

Reactions: 76-1
I don’t think it’s an inside job. I do think the upper echelons of the SS and FBI couldn’t care less if Trump was taken out.

This is it. Incompetence would not be enough. There also had to be complete indifference to Trump's fate. And I think a third element would have to be involved---a self-assurance that there would never be accountability.

I don't think they wanted it to happen. I don't think they thought it would happen....which leads to a 4th element--shear stupidity.

Lets face it........the government, at it's highest political levels, including the JD, FBI, and CIA, is rotten to the core. It's been trending in this direction since the Cold War. Plots to assassinate foreign leaders, spying on civil rights leaders, the secret war in Cambodia (!!), the Iraq war on false pretenses, the IRS going after political opposition, the Trump schemes and hoaxes.....who has gone to jail? Nobody. There is an absolute lack of accountability, regardless of party..

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa

You're thinking about sharp-shooters, not drones. It was the first time sharp-shooters had been employed at a Trump rally. They turned down an offer from the locals to fly a drone.

Probably paid leave while they investigate. Something often done with cops when they are being investigated. Doesn't mean anything is "rotten" lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT