ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

I in no way posted anything to suggest that I condoned the shooting. I condemn it. I’m happy the shooter was shot and Trump was taken to safety. If anyone else was injured or killed it’s a tragedy.

What I’m seeing here is extreme sensitivity and emotional reactions and I’m sorry if my comments offended any of you.

The visceral hate the left and never Trumpers directed at Trump starting January of 2017 is not irrelevant. Every Democrat (except for a few) who say now that political violence is intolerable needs to really look at what was being said about Trump for the last 8 years—with their approval. It rubs off
your words are misplaced, the gop started the violence at trump rallies beating up people and jan6th.

Not related to Trump, but we have all seen video of crowd shootings. People usually run, scatter. A lot of people in the back duck, not all. The foreground people largely do nothing. No ducking, no running.

This is a tragedy and you are being an ASS.
Go back to first page of this thread. While you’re reading remember an attendee is dead and the guy you hate would be dead if the bullet was an inch one way or the other.

I in no way posted anything to suggest that I condoned the shooting. I condemn it. I’m happy the shooter was shot and Trump was taken to safety. If anyone else was injured or killed it’s a tragedy.

What I’m seeing here is extreme sensitivity and emotional reactions and I’m sorry if my comments offended any of you.
STFU.

You're a marginalized cuck anyway, and today just confirms your alignment with shitlibbery.

Just own it.

I think I heard on CNN, like a half hour ago, that the white house did release a statement saying that they were praying for Trump and monitoring the situation
If they did, they only reported it to you personally, because no one else has heard about it, and they didn't release anything on any of their many easily available social media feeds.

I probably haven’t scrolled down the channels far enough to know
Forget goat. It is a real channel available every where via streaming service. It is the go to place for news now that faux shit the bed. Newsmax and OANN is where the real news is reported now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT