ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

I’m not feeling it isn’t. I watched it several times to assure myself that Trump is OK before I posted. He’s OK.
You’re giving them and / or yourself a pass. The extreme TDS on here is a microcosm of what’s brainwashing the dumbs on the Left.

There have been two firearm incidents against prominent republicans now since 2016. The MAGA losers aren’t shooting at democrats.

You should tone down the rhetoric. It has second and third order effects.

in no danger now
I think we just had proven, before our eyes that this is 100% not true. The fuse has officially been lit.

Now, I have to agree with another poster. This may be a good thread for you to set on the side lines.

Come on Aloha. I get your hate, but really?
I don’t “hate” him, I think he’s unfit and I despise the fact that he’s my party’s nominee. I don’t think a word of that is offensive. I’m serious. What’s offensive about it.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
So, should Biden stay silent for a while out of respect, or should he quickly condemn political violence and thank God his opponent appears to be okay? Not sure there's any winning move for him here, but there's got to be one that's less bad than others.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Before we get too blase about this, I've now heard from two different channels (hearsay from a possible witness in both cases) that someone in the stands behind Trump may have been shot in the head and killed.
I’m on the road but from what my wife shows me I told her someone behind him surely was hit and we just can’t see it.

So, should Biden stay silent for a while out of respect, or should he quickly condemn political violence and thank God his opponent appears to be okay? Not sure there's any winning move for him here, but there's got to be one that's less bad than others.
I’d think if he did the latter he’d get more respect. Provided he was completely sincere. Which I’m not sure he could pull off.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I don’t “hate” him, I think he’s unfit and I despise the fact that he’s my party’s nominee. I don’t think a word of that is offensive. I’m serious. What’s offensive about it.
I don’t want to argue about this. I posted in another thread in anger and have deleted it. I was out of line and you were out of line in this thread. Let’s just agree to disagree.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Not about politics. He’s the President. He should be on TV ASAP to calm the nation and say this is America, etc.

The problem is, he’s campaigned on the idea Trump wants to be a dictator. Patriots have been praised for killing dictators for over 2000 years in the West.

I’m not feeling it isn’t. I watched it several times to assure myself that Trump is OK before I posted. He’s OK.
Trump is very lucky to be alive. All of us are fortunate that he isn’t dead. I inch to the right and the country is in a horrible state. I inch difference pure luck

Not about politics. He’s the President. He should be on TV ASAP to calm the nation and say this is America, etc.

The problem is, he’s campaigned on the idea Trump wants to be a dictator. Patriots have been praised for killing dictators for over 2000 years in the West.

Reactions: kmathum

Yeah, but it is about politics. I'm specifically asking about the politics.

We are less than four months from the election. Everything is about politics from here on out.

• Sad
Reactions: BradStevens

The visceral hate the left and never Trumpers directed at Trump starting January of 2017 is not irrelevant. Every Democrat (except for a few) who say now that political violence is intolerable needs to really look at what was being said about Trump for the last 8 years—with their approval. It rubs off

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT