ADVERTISEMENT

Shots fired at Trump's PA campaign rally

If you had the conspiracy prone mind of a Trumpster you’d be claiming it was staged by Trump supporters to increase his support.

Trumpsters won’t take too long to claim the shooter was a fed or otherwise connected to the “deep state.” We are in a ridiculously sad and dangerous period of politics.
Is NOW really the time to be criticizing Trump supporters?

If you had the conspiracy prone mind of a Trumpster you’d be claiming it was staged by Trump supporters to increase his support.

Trumpsters won’t take too long to claim the shooter was a fed or otherwise connected to the “deep state.” We are in a ridiculously sad and dangerous period of politics.
I'm thinking it was probably Ray Epps .

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Not the time is it?

Is NOW really the time to be criticizing Trump supporters?

At some point the left needs to look in the mirror and tone the f#ck down with their rhetoric. They need to be called out. This isn’t directed at you Brad. You’re reasonable, fair, and the opposite of the modern left. Yes, I know the right has it crazies, but everyone calls them out for being crazy.

Reactions: Kelly_32
No might about it. If I were as conspiratorial as a Trumpster, I'd say false flag. Fake gun shots and a blood pack he broke against his own ear. And he already had the pose ready to go. Game over. No reason to even have the election now.
With anything Trump or shooting it's wise to apply a 3 day rule to wait for facts to come out and not make knee jerk assumptions. No idea who did it, what type of weapon was used, if anyone else was hit, etc..

If they don't find the shooter, or the weapon, and no one else was hit. Then it becomes a conspiracy theory for both sides.

Any dumbass claiming or even alluding to this being a leftist, hillary, deep state assassination attempt should be banned for a lifetime because they're obviously too stupid to function.

Come on Aloha. I get your hate, but really?

😄

WTF is wrong w this guy?

How bout we let the blood dry before throwing out scenarios.

If you really think the guy will end democracy, is the next Hitler, or an “inhuman” monster, this is a rational action, isn’t it?
Maybe? I don't think it's a given. You have to weigh that against the danger to innocent bystanders (if you think any of them are innocent, I guess), plus your own willingness to put your life on the line.

If you really think the guy will end democracy, is the next Hitler, or an “inhuman” monster, this is a rational action, isn’t it?
Maybe? I don't think it's a given. You have to weigh that against the danger to innocent bystanders (if you think any of them are innocent, I guess), plus your own willingness to put your life on the line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT