ADVERTISEMENT

Selection show

I get it….but as an IU fan, if in some parallel universe our football team was ever in the same position, they would put the screws to us.
I can see it now…IU goes undefeated for the 1st time, but the NCAA says since we have a long history of suck, and wins over Incarnate Word/Indiana State, we would be left out of the CFP behind a OSU/Mich team even though we would earlier beat each while they would have 2 losses. But just because its OSU/Mich, for $ and namesake they would get in over IU!

I don’t care for F$U at all, but they got screwed. I feel bad for their coaches and players. They deserved better. Wasn’t their fault.

Wasn’t there a rumor they’d join the SEC?
I said years ago that Florida State and Vanderbilt should exchange conferences. Vandy has no chance in the SEC and it would help their team to be in the ACC.

Reactions: 76-1
Regular season doesn't matter. Just play two rivalry games and a conference championship and then pick your champion. Absolutely absurd FSU doesn't get in. And make sure the $EC president gets a weighted vote.

App State is good. They have been for a long time. Their last two coaches have been pretty good. Ask Mizzou
I understand that.

Was a play on who-beat-who-beat-who-beat-who of common opponents. So I had to riff on them beating Michigan back when they were somewhat unknown. (Which was awesome.) Not sure what my connection was meant to be though, as App State also beat Cignetti this year.

I said years ago that Florida State and Vanderbilt should exchange conferences. Vandy has no chance in the SEC and it would help their team to be in the ACC.
But Vandy wins in baseball and women's bowling. And football revenue sharing pays for those probably.

I actually looked at the revenue sharing and was surprised the ACC is not that much worse than the SEC. 50 million per school vs 40 million distributed from what I see. Too bad the ACC thing never happened, I am a little bit of a Vandy fan from living near there and the ACC would be a better fit.

Reactions: hoosier roadtrips
My opinion, if you are someone concerned about the viability of the ACC going into the future, that FSU snub looks REALLY bad. Next year all 4 of those CFP teams are either BIG or SEC. If you are an FSU, the idea of being on the outside looking in because of your conference has to be weighing heavily. I think that is particularly the case when they were one of the schools supposedly wavering already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT