ADVERTISEMENT

Sectional Semi Finals Games Links And Players To Watch Tonight

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
Class 2A Bluffton Sectional (6:00 PM Start)
Fort Wayne Blackhawk (18-6)
vs
Adam's Central (20-4)

Kellen Pickett (Fort Wayne Blackhawk)- #6 in Rebounds (12.4 RPG) #4 in Blocks (3.6 BPG) and #2 in Double Doubles (21) in Indiana. Averages 20.5 PPG and has offers from UCF, Toledo, Valparaiso, and Purdue Fort Wayne

Class 3A South Bend Washington Sectional (6:00 PM Start)

South Bend St Joseph (15-9)
vs
Mishawaka Marian (17-8)

Chase Konieczny (South Bend St Joseph)- Averages 19.4 PPG and 9.4 RPG. Has offers from Toledo and Cal Poly

Class 2A Lafayette Central Catholic Sectional (6:00 PM Start)

Clinton Prairie (18-3)
vs
Lafayette Central Catholic (15-8)

Jake McGraw (Clinton Prairie)- #5 in Scoring (26 PPG) in Indiana

Class 4A Lafayette Jeff Sectional (6:00 Start)

Kokomo (23-3)
vs
Lafayette Jeff (13-9)

Karson Rogers (Kokomo)- Leading the team in Scoring (18.8 PPG) and averages 8.8 RPG and 3.6 APG. Has 10 Double Doubles this year, only player on the team with more is some guy named Flory Bidunga, lol

Class 4A Noblesville Sectional (6:00 PM Start)

Westfield (19-2)
vs
Noblesville (21-2)

Nic Book (Westfield)- Leads the team in Scoring (14 PPG) and Rebounds (7.7 RPG)
Westfield is #2 in 4A and Noblesville is #3

Class 3A Mississenewa Sectional (6:00 PM Start)

Northwestern (12-7)
vs
Mississenewa (15-8)

My old high school (Northwestern)'s first game and with how crazy the first three games in this Sectional were, you never know what will happen

Just had to bring up Flory again, didn’t you? :)

Imagine the mood around here if Woodson, or one of his highly-compensated recruiting gurus, could have landed him. And maybe throw in an above average pg who could shoot? Hell, Woody’s seat wouldn’t be nearly as warm if he had just taken care of business in his home state. #helpisontheway

Reactions: CriticArisen

Imagine the mood around here if Woodson, or one of his highly-compensated recruiting gurus, could have landed him. And maybe throw in an above average pg who could shoot? Hell, Woody’s seat wouldn’t be nearly as warm if he had just taken care of business in his home state. #helpisontheway
I thought there might have been a glimmer of hope that he would come here since he was always pictured hanging around with Cupps when they would be at games last year.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Not a good look for Northwestern HS with the fight between players at the end of the game and after that was broken up, coaches getting in each others' faces last night. The camera didn't catch what set it off.

• Wow

He ain't coming to Indiana. But it has been a great joy to watch him play.

Barn Burner in Loogootee tonight
Class 1A
#1 Barr Reeve 75
#3 Orleans 67

FIVE OVERTIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Barr Reeve game at Loogootee was electric. What a great atmosphere. I've been to several games there when Jack Butcher was coach, but found out my wife has never been to a game there. Barr Reeve is such a solid team. You can tell they are disciplined even though they don't have as much talent as some teams.

Reactions: Tscurlo
Several of my former residences have moved on. Peru and Kokomo both won. My first three children were born at St. Joe's in Kokomo. My youngest was born in Maywood Illinois. So just ONE TIME I called her Illinois scum but MANY TIMES I called her my little Moody Miracle because I was a student at the Moody Bible Institute when she was born. Now my Washington Hatchets from my hometown got beat the first game.

Reactions: Tscurlo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT