ADVERTISEMENT

Some More Game Winning Shots In The Final Seconds (And Added Drama) From The Sectional Championships Games Last Weekend

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
1A Bethany Christian Sectional Championship Game: Elkhart Christian vs Lakewood Park

3A Frankfort Sectional Championship Game: Twin Lakes (red uniforms) vs West Lafayette

3A Calumet Sectional Championship Game: Bishop Noll vs Hanover Central

4A Noblesville Sectional Championship Game: Noblesville vs Fishers

Reactions: TerhuneHoosierfan
1A Bethany Christian Sectional Championship Game: Elkhart Christian vs Lakewood Park

3A Frankfort Sectional Championship Game: Twin Lakes (red uniforms) vs West Lafayette

Jayhoosier: care to update us on the Graham vs Wilkerson outcome and any other regional updates/info?

Twin Lakes beat us the night before on a last second shot.

Jayhoosier: care to update us on the Graham vs Wilkerson outcome and any other regional updates/info?
Wapahani 65 - The Mighty Tipton Blue Devils, destined for a state finals showdown with Brownstown Central, 41.

Reactions: kkott
Wapahani 65 - The Mighty Tipton Blue Devils, destined for a state finals showdown with Brownstown Central, 41.
Hawkins coached at my high school when I was an elementary student. With this loss, I think every former coach we've had is out of the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT