ADVERTISEMENT

12-12-23 Indiana High school Basketball AP Polls and Ranked Teams' Game Stream Links

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
FRIDAY
Class 2A #16 Westview vs Angola
Class 3A #7 NorthWood vs Plymouth

Class 3A # 16 South Bend St. Joseph vs Class 4A #16 South Bend Riley
Class 2A #4 Fort Wayne Blackhawk vs Fort Wayne Canterbury
Class 3A #12 North Daviess vs Vincennes Rivet

Class 4A #2 Westfield vs Class 4A #6 Noblesville

Class 3A #2 Danville vs Lebanon
Class 1A Barr-Reeve vs Eastern Greene
Class 2A #7 Providence vs Floyd Central
Class 3A #9 South Bend Washington vs John Glenn
Class 3A #1 Guerin Catholic vs Heritage Christian
Class 3A #5 Heritage Hills vs Class 3A #10 Evansville Memorial
Class 4A #1 Fishers vs Hamilton Southeastern

SATURDAY

Class 1A #14 Bloomfield vs White River Valley
Class 3A #11 Heritage Christian vs Scecina

Class 3A #6 Delta vs Muncie Central
1A #4 Clay City vs South Vermillion
4A #8 Kokomo vs Carmel (PAYWALL, WILL ALSO BE ON TV on MYNDY Channel 10 on Xfinity/Comcast)

Last edited:
I'm biased...but Northridge at Goshen is going to be a great early NLC matchup. Northridge beat Riley the other night, and Goshen has beaten St Joe and Clay in their last 2 games. And its a long standing rivalry game. NOTHING like the Westfield/Noblesville game...but a very solid northern Indiana matchup.

Added:

Barr-Reeve vs Eastern Greene
Providence vs Floyd Central
South Bend Washington vs John Glenn
Guerin Catholic vs Heritage Christian
Heritage Hills vs Evansville Memorial
Fishers vs Hamilton Southeastern

I'm biased...but Northridge at Goshen is going to be a great early NLC matchup. Northridge beat Riley the other night, and Goshen has beaten St Joe and Clay in their last 2 games. And its a long standing rivalry game. NOTHING like the Westfield/Noblesville game...but a very solid northern Indiana matchup.
I just found out today that South Bend Clay is in its last yr of existence. That was kind of a bummer. You mentioning the teams up north made me think of this. I like this Keelan Webster who is only a freshman for Clay. Not sure where he will be next season.

Added:

Barr-Reeve vs Eastern Greene
Providence vs Floyd Central
South Bend Washington vs John Glenn
Guerin Catholic vs Heritage Christian
Heritage Hills vs Evansville Memorial
Fishers vs Hamilton Southeastern
Barr Reeve is awful this year

I hate hearing that because they beat my Washington Hatchets this yr
I think the Hatchets were missing couple of their best players who are now playing.

I haven’t watched either play. A client and good friend told me like 40 kids have quit basketball from junior high to varsity this year at Barr Reeve. That’s unheard of for Barr Reeve. Dissatisfaction with coach.

Reactions: VanPastorMan
Looking for a stream for tonight's 2A #6 Manchester vs 2A #4 Fort Wayne Blackhawk game. The Gavin Betten vs Kellen Pickett matchup would be a fun one to watch.

Gavin Betten
6'7" SF Manchester
22.2 PPG (#20 in Indiana)
11.6 RPG (#9 in Indiana)
3.2 BPG (#6 in Indiana)

Kellen Pickett
6'8" SF/PF Fort Wayne Blackhawk
17.8 PPG
11.5 RPG (#10 in Indiana)
5 BPG (#1 in Indiana)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312
I think the Hatchets were missing couple of their best players who are now playing.

I haven’t watched either play. A client and good friend told me like 40 kids have quit basketball from junior high to varsity this year at Barr Reeve. That’s unheard of for Barr Reeve. Dissatisfaction with coach.
Kids quit all the time anymore…numbers are down at almost every school. I have seen Washington the last 2 weekends. Miiler has done a good job but they are not very athletic. Only has 5 or 6 that are varsity ready and they are not very good defensively.

I watched Washington lose to North Daviess this yr too. The Hatchets messed up. They were up by 1 and had the ball with .29 to play. They threw it away and then N. Daviess hit a 3 and got fouled. Game over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT