ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana High School Basketball State Tournament Starts Next Week, Here's Johnharrell.net 's Championship Games Predictions

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
Based on the probability (%, considering team ratings, Sectional draw, and sites) of the teams winning the state championship

4A

Fishers (16.70%)
vs.
Cathedral (12.34%)

3A

South Bend St. Joseph (11.46%)
vs.
Brebeuf (27.09%)

2A

Tipton (11.17%)
vs.
Brownstown Central (39.35%)

1A

Fort Wayne Canterbury (5.02%)
vs
Evansville Christian (36.84%)

Last edited:
Based on the probability (%, considering team ratings, Sectional draw, and sites) of the teams winning the state championship

4A

Fishers (16.70%)
vs.
Cathedral (12.34%)

3A

South Bend St. Joseph (11.46%)
vs.
Brebeuf (27.09%)

2A

Tipton (11.17%)
vs.
Brownstown Central (39.35%)

1A

Fort Wayne Canterbury (5.02%)
vs
Evansville Christian (36.84%)
Hope my Tipton Blue Devils get it done

Hope my Tipton Blue Devils get it done
They look like they could this year. Kind of surprised to hear a guy on the Sectional draw recap show say that he wouldn't be surprised if Fort Wayne Blackhawk didn't make it out of the Sectional round this year. They might be the only team that could stop Tipton from going to the championship game.

They look like they could this year. Kind of surprised to hear a guy on the Sectional draw recap show say that he wouldn't be surprised if Fort Wayne Blackhawk didn't make it out of the Sectional round this year. They might be the only team that could stop Tipton from going to the championship game.
Ft Wayne Luers in pretty good. I could see them or Tipton in the finals for the north.

Reactions: Jayhoosier83
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT