ADVERTISEMENT

Season was marginally better than last

RegionHoosiers

Sophomore
Nov 9, 2021
Last season was rock bottom, with the pre-season ranking and the wheels totally falling off towards the end.

This season was a little better with 4 wins, but Western KY and MSU were chokes at the end by the other team.

It did seem that the team continued fighting in every game.

At this point is there reason to think next year will be better? I'm not seeing it but I'm no football expert by any means.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Last season was rock bottom, with the pre-season ranking and the wheels totally falling off towards the end.

This season was a little better with 4 wins, but Western KY and MSU were chokes at the end by the other team.

It did seem that the team continued fighting in every game.

At this point is there reason to think next year will be better? I'm not seeing it but I'm no football expert by any means.
Yes, of course you're right. Last year...a kick in the balls. This year....just a punch in the face.

Open with OSU and play Louisville early. We could (and probably will) get our socks knocked off early next year. And the schedule is brutal.

Reactions: IUgradman
Open with OSU and play Louisville early. We could (and probably will) get our socks knocked off early next year. And the schedule is brutal.
Might as well get an entirely new staff in here to start working on the next phase of IU football. The LEO shit is becoming a punchline after every loss. Wait till you see the crowds at the games next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT