ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Miller BUSTED!

Reactions: RBB89 and IUgradman
This same Dawkins guy shopped Brian Bowen to IU in exchange for signing OG and Bryant when they went pro.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Yep. He won’t be able to hide from this. This is the chance that Crean was waiting for. Coaches will drop like flies, and Crean will get hired somewhere.
It looks like Crean’s staff is involved in the Bowen mess. Maybe not as clean as some believe.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Yep. He won’t be able to hide from this. This is the chance that Crean was waiting for. Coaches will drop like flies, and Crean will get hired somewhere.

I’m sure a couple of million dollars will help Crean get past being on the “well, we had to hire someone” list.

How did you know they did not turn them down since Bowen did not come here. This is the things that Crean talked about not playing those recruiting games so it is obvious that Crean did not allow that to happen.
Yeah. Would be VERY surprised if Crean got any dirt on him. Maybe Johnson? Maybe something he truly didn’t know about?

It looks like Crean’s staff is involved in the Bowen mess. Maybe not as clean as some believe.

Does that matter?

Crean didn’t pay players. I’m the biggest critic of Tom Crean there is, but he didn’t pay players.

Now, if you have a alternative agenda and I don’t know.....whatever you alt people do.....sure, think whatever you want.

Stevens is in the investigation?

How did you know they did not turn them down since Bowen did not come here. This is the things that Crean talked about not playing those recruiting games so it is obvious that Crean did not allow that to happen.
Is Crean now Honest Abe? Can he not tell a lie? All coaches say that BS then they get caught.

Crean had Kenny J landing kids like Vonleh now Chuck Martin was having these discussions with an agent at the middle of this. And you really think there’s no chance we’re involved? Really?

Is Crean now Honest Abe? Can he not tell a lie? All coaches say that BS then they get caught.

Crean had Kenny J landing kids like Vonleh now Chuck Martin was having these discussions with an agent at the middle of this. And you really think there’s no chance we’re involved? Really?
Aren't you the guy that actually thinks Cal is clean even though he has multiple final fours vacated but you actually think Crean was dirty.

Crean didn’t pay players. I’m the biggest critic of Tom Crean there is, but he didn’t pay players.

Now, if you have a alternative agenda and I don’t know.....whatever you alt people do.....sure, think whatever you want.

How do you know this? You have no idea. We now have 2 former Crean assistants in the middle of this mess. And you’re saying with confidence that Crean is 100% clean? Come on. We don’t know yet who is involved and who isn’t. But there’s a lot of smoke around IU assistants.

Reactions: staytuned
Aren't you the guy that actually thinks Cal is clean even though he has multiple final fours vacated but you actually think Crean was dirty.
I don’t think Crean is any cleaner than Cal. You’re right about that. Crean just has a lot less success and is unemployed.

Yeah. Would be VERY surprised if Crean got any dirt on him. Maybe Johnson? Maybe something he truly didn’t know about?
Let’s just hope Izzo is next. Sounds like the older Miller is toast. I don’t know about on here but people on GBI have been saying Izzo is dirty for years. Should be real interesting.
Tough loss tonite. Great game!!

How do you know this? You have no idea. We now have 2 former Crean assistants in the middle of this mess. And you’re saying with confidence that Crean is 100% clean? Come on. We don’t know yet who is involved and who isn’t. But there’s a lot of smoke around IU assistants.

Don’t worry, you’ll likely get the news you’re hoping for...this will no doubt further your agenda.

How do you know braddy didn’t pay players?

Keep it up kid!!!! You’ll get there some day!!!

I think I have been clear that I would be surprised if Crean was dirty. So fact check ur shit

I believe Cream is a moral man and would never knowingly do that. I think the writing was on the wall with Johnson and Cream wanted him out. At the time recall he talked about doing more recruiting himself.... then he picked up Priller.

Reactions: IUgradman
KJ and CM worked for Crean. If either are dirty, it would be difficult to believe that a micromanager like Crean didn't have some inkling that not everything was on the up and up.

I believe Cream is a moral man and would never knowingly do that. I think the writing was on the wall with Johnson and Cream wanted him out. At the time recall he talked about doing more recruiting himself.... then he picked up Priller.
Crean tried to retain Johnson.

Reactions: fpeaugh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT