ADVERTISEMENT

Screw 2014

reminds me of a Winston Churchill quote: Democracy is the worst form of government ever, except for all the others that have been tried. Doubt I have it exactly, but that's the basic sentiment.

If you and your loved ones are all still around and relatively healthy, it wasn't a bad year.

How has everyone's 2024 been so far? I had a grandson in the hospital for 3 months and am thankful to have him back home. So it has been up and down. What say you?
Mine in my happy place has been relatively uneventful. I’ve had lots of great thoughts so that has been rewarding… or at least great thoughts they seemed at the time, the ones barely remembered.

I spent the day on my John Deere tractor, bush hogging edges of the fields while inhaling Fall in the air.

Thanks for asking, Pastor. Are you familiar with a Sister Mary Elephant of unknown rectory?

• Haha
Reactions: VanPastorMan
How has everyone's 2024 been so far? I had a grandson in the hospital for 3 months and am thankful to have him back home. So it has been up and down. What say you?
New Granddaughter in May. Young Grandson thriving.
Wife and I were accepted into our Church Congregation.
Daughter earned a BIG promotion.
Enjoying the fruits of 51 years of working and building, with the knowledge of how we are blessed by Grace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT