ADVERTISEMENT

Sage v Cuban

Not at all. She’ll at least recognize the concerns of those that didn’t vote for her. Trump won’t even do that. He has a record in that regard and it’s not a good one.
Someone shouted "Jesus is King!" at one of her rallies a few days ago and she responded by saying "You're at the wrong rally".

Make no mistake, she has just as much disdain for half the country. Namely those who believe Jesus is King.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
No one is more emotional than a guy devoting all day every day ignoring the patent shortcomings of one side to campaign against the other.
world of warcraft legion GIF

• Definition
    Passion is a strong emotion that can be difficult to control. It can also be described as a state of intense feeling or an exciting thing.

• Synonyms
    Passion is similar to other words like emotion, feeling, sentiment, and affection.
That’s right. Emotions. Passion. I’m all of it!

Some sense of national unity matters a lot. We’re not going to get that with another Trump squeaker and his animosity toward at least half of Americans. He’s never pretended to be America’s President, he’s about himself and those that hang on for the ride. That’s all.
This isn’t 1984 Grandpa. Democrats (and Reagan) have all but put the popular vote out of reach for Republicans in national elections through their malignant immigration and amnesty policies.

No one is more emotional than a guy devoting all day every day ignoring the patent shortcomings of one side to campaign against the other. Overly emotional and not very bright.
You're all about emotions. Look how upset you get because my IQ is very likely higher than yours. I know what mine is and the odds aren't in your favor. ;)

This isn’t 1984 Grandpa. Democrats (and Reagan) have all but put the popular vote out of reach for Republicans in national elections through their malignant immigration and amnesty policies.
It's not out of reach for a Republican that runs like an actual Republican. The MAGA Republican party isn't sustainable.

You're all about emotions. Look how upset you get because my IQ is very likely higher than yours. I know what mine is and the odds aren't in your favor. ;)
Lmao. I would run you into the ground. There’s not a chance in hell you have a higher iq. You have a tunnel vision mind. As I said. What’s more you lack the intelligence to understand humor etc. to recognize you’re emotional - all the signs of being of limited frequency you demonstrate. I’m sure you were a solid automaton

Lmao. I would run you into the ground. There’s not a chance in hell you have a higher iq. You have a tunnel vision mind. As I said. What’s more you lack the intelligence to understand humor etc. to recognize you’re emotional - all the signs of being of limited frequency you demonstrate. I’m sure you were a solid automaton
There you go getting all hissy. :)

It's not out of reach for a Republican that runs like an actual Republican. The MAGA Republican party isn't sustainable.
Pre-dates Trump dog. GWB won a popular vote squeaker in ‘04. Before that you have to go back to ‘88 to find a healthy popular vote winner for Republicans. After ‘88 the effect of Reagan’s ‘86 amnesty really started to take hold. Then Clinton/ Bush chipped in and Obama chipped in with the dreamers.

They are stealing the country right out from under you and you are cluesless and careless to it.

Last edited:
Pre-dates Trump dog. GWB won a popular vote squeaker in ‘04. Before that you have to go back to ‘88 to find a healthy popular vote winner for Republicans. After ‘88 the effect of Reagan’s ‘86 amnesty really started to take hold. Then Clinton/ Bush chipped in and Obama chipped in with the dreamers.

They are stealing the country right out from under you and you are cluesless and careless to it.
Aren’t you somewhere around 30? That’s far too young to have developed the paranoia and hysteria you’ve developed.

Stealing is shorthand for the purposeful degradation and abuse of our immigration system to import an underclass of government dependents who will comprise a permanent majoritarian voter block.
So, only Native Americans ought to be able to vote?

Or are US citizens who immigrated, and their descendants, all OK?

My great great grandma came over from Germany in 1872 at age 19. Am I OK? I'm told she was quite the dirt-poor farmer's daughter. White, though.

You've got him IQ-wise, but that's not saying a hell of a lot..............

Because I hate Kamala and Mark Cuban.
I suspect you’d hate your kids if they voted democrat. I thank God you won’t bring your hatefulness to heaven. With that hate you’ll be on the express elevator south. Enjoy eternity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT