ADVERTISEMENT

Sage v Cuban

dbmhoosier

Hall of Famer
Nov 23, 2005
Sage currently hosting a town hall with Trump. Previously with Vance. Mark doing an event for Harris where maybe 2 dozen people showed up. I'm guessing they won't be attending any IU games together again.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Sage currently hosting a town hall with Trump. Previously with Vance. Mark doing an event for Harris where maybe 2 dozen people showed up. I'm guessing they won't be attending any IU games together again.

I find it fascinating that you care about these things or think they are relevant points to be made. Just fascinating.
I saw her interview the great Dana white. She was without question the worst I’ve ever seen. I was shocked Dana didn’t walk out

• Sad
Reactions: dbmhoosier
I saw her interview the great Dana white. She was without question the worst I’ve ever seen. I was shocked Dana didn’t walk out
I’m predisposed to like her but the few episodes of her podcast I’ve listened to were excruciating. Not funny. Not insightful. Not a whole lot running around upstairs.

“Corporate media threw me out on my butt because I’m not woke” only gets you so far.

Say what you will about Tucker, but he’s a master conversationalist and entertaining as hell.

Megyn Kelly is crushing it since she’s gone independent because unbeknownst to everyone she wasn’t just a hottie reading a teleprompter. She has stuff to say.

Sage just doesn’t have it unfortunately.

Last edited:

d76c21b9107f0e7aed713ce1ca731a39.jpg

Because I hate Kamala and Mark Cuban.
Dbm listen to me son. You know I hate this batch of woke Dems. If trump loses I’m going to zone out politics. I’m not going to listen to it read about it or follow it. What are you going to do? You can’t go down the stolen election conspiracy shit. It’s not good for you

Then why was your post focused on the size of the crowd, rather than their shared college tradition?
Really?...Are you asking Kamala the same question? Remember when she tried to say people don't go to Trump rallys,and the ones that do go,walk out? If the shoe was on the other foot this would be the biggest talking point of the week. Childish hypocrites

Really?...Are you asking Kamala the same question? Remember when she tried to say people don't go to Trump rallys,and the ones that do go,walk out? If the shoe was on the other foot this would be the biggest talking point of the week. Childish hypocrites
The hard core MAGAs are obsessed with crowd size. It's very weird and always has been. Incidentally, people are walking out of Trump rallies. This is a fact. He drones on so long and people have things to do. Does that really bother you for some strange reason?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
If he's still alive on election day he will win handily. Will not be close.
Do you worry about Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh and Maricopa County?

I don’t trust the election judges and poll workers in these jurisdictions as far as I can throw them. Presumably even urban jurisdictions are supposed to have a bipartisan group running their elections.

But after voting in many Chicago elections and having been voter intimidated, I can promise you, there are no children (Republicans) here.

Like Vivek says, a landslide minus some shenanigans, is still a victory. Better be a landslide, we’re not winning a squeaker.

• Haha
Reactions: outside shooter
Do you worry about Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh and Maricopa County?

I don’t trust the election judges and poll workers in these jurisdictions as far as I can throw them. Presumably even urban jurisdictions are supposed to have a bipartisan group running their elections.

But after voting in many Chicago elections and having been voter intimidated, I can promise you, there are no children (Republicans) here.

Like Vivek says, a landslide minus some shenanigans, is still a victory. Better be a landslide, we’re not winning a squeaker.
Landslide? For whom? Trump is almost certainly losing the popular vote by a few million. If Trump wins the election it will be another EC squeaker.

Landslide? For whom? Trump is almost certainly losing the popular vote by a few million. If Trump wins the election it will be another EC squeaker.
He can lose the popular vote and it still be a landslide. Because no one gives a flying **** how much New York and California run up the score. Especially when Democrat’s stole California via illegal immigration and amnesty.

Shapiro and Whitmer hate her and want to run together in 28. You saw Shapiro's comment today and Whitmer's lesbian fetish stunt or whatever the hell that was. None of that was by accident.

Then why was your post focused on the size of the crowd, rather than their shared college tradition?
Hey, speaking of size, and under the category of “you can’t make this shit up,” Trump talked about the late Arnold Palmer’s dick size at a rally over the weekend. (“When he took showers with other pros, they came out of there, they said ‘Oh my God, that’s unbelievable,” Trump excitedly reported). Inexplicable that he would go there, particularly in light of first-hand accounts that Trump’s a little guy.

• Haha
Why do you keep yapping about the popular vote? Did someone change the rules?
I’m a long time supporter of the EC here, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think it’s better for the political climate if the President is able to win both. I think it plainly is better in that regard to win both. Reagan was extremely popular winning both each time. Same with GHW Bush, GWB (2004), etc. We need a little unity now especially, and another Trump EC squeaker isn’t going to do anything for that.

Only a popular and EC win counts as a landslide.

I’m a long time supporter of the EC here, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think it’s better for the political climate if the President is able to win both. I think it plainly is better in that regard to win both. Reagan was extremely popular winning both each time. Same with GHW Bush, GWB (2004), etc. We need a little unity now especially, and another Trump EC squeaker isn’t going to do anything for that.

Only a popular and EC win counts as a landslide.
Winning the EC and policy is what matters

Reactions: stollcpa
Winning the EC and policy is what matters
Some sense of national unity matters a lot. We’re not going to get that with another Trump squeaker and his animosity toward at least half of Americans. He’s never pretended to be America’s President, he’s about himself and those that hang on for the ride. That’s all.

Some sense of national unity matters a lot. We’re not going to get that with another Trump squeaker and his animosity toward at least half of Americans. He’s never pretended to be America’s President, he’s about himself and those that hang on for the ride. That’s all.
And Harris will be the same way against half of the Americans.

Not at all. She’ll at least recognize the concerns of those that didn’t vote for her. Trump won’t even do that. He has a record in that regard and it’s not a good one.
You’re nuts. She’s on tv lying nonstop dividing the country! You think the whole shaming judgmental progressives with race baiting annd Covid insanity are concerned with those who didn’t vote for them. You’re absolutely absurd.

You’re nuts. She’s on tv lying nonstop dividing the country! You think the whole shaming judgmental progressives with race baiting annd Covid insanity are concerned with those who didn’t vote for them. You’re absolutely absurd.
Thanks for your overly emotional take on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT