ADVERTISEMENT

Rush flees the liberal conspiracy!

DrHoops

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
Rush has evacuated. You'd think an American Hero like Rush would hunker down and face the brunt of Hurricane Irma head on!

Meh. He's running to the north (as any sane person would). I wonder how many people are staying home to ride it out because of what Rush says?

It would be interesting to know whose lives he affected with his nonsense.

You mean even a brave, purple hearted warrior like Rush had to escape Irma.

Believe me, he will just look at death in his face, then just laugh and continue to chew his gum.

Some even say this was Rush today:

Last edited:
Reactions: DrHoops
Rush has evacuated. You'd think an American Hero like Rush would hunker down and face the brunt of Hurricane Irma head on!

Meh. He's running to the north (as any sane person would). I wonder how many people are staying home to ride it out because of what Rush says?

It would be interesting to know whose lives he affected with his nonsense.

I don't know why he's leaving. A 200mph wind isn't gonna move his big ass.

The same hand full of guys ripping a great American. Really surprises me. :confused:
What in the world makes you think that Rush is a great American? I can't think of any definition of great that would remotely come close to fitting Rush. He's been married multiple times, been in trouble with the law, a drug addict, and spews hate and divisiveness. The "party of family values" has certainly changed their tune, haven't they?

What in the world makes you think that Rush is a great American? I can't think of any definition of great that would remotely come close to fitting Rush. He's been married multiple times, been in trouble with the law, a drug addict, and spews hate and divisiveness. The "party of family values" has certainly changed their tune, haven't they?
Forget Rush, he's not on my Great American list either, but what conservative Republican would make your Great American list? Reagan? Either Bush? Daniels? Anyone? Just curious if any would make your list since your history here suggests none would.

Reactions: stollcpa
Forget Rush, he's not on my Great American list either, but what conservative Republican would make your Great American list? Reagan? Either Bush? Daniels? Anyone? Just curious if any would make your list since your history here suggests none would.
There are very few politicians of any stripe I would consider a "Great American". I guess a lot would depend on what a "Great American" is.

I think Zeke's point is that the conservatives often criticize divorce, drugging, etc., and preach family values, law-abiding, etc. Rush falls right into this mold.

Reactions: sglowrider
Why are you picking on Zeke? AWOL is the one who made the inane comment she replied to.

Please don't tell me you think Bush Jr was a "great American."

Why are you picking on Zeke? AWOL is the one who made the inane comment she replied to.
I'm genuinely curious. I've got a mental list of great Americans that includes Democrats, Republicans, liberals, and conservatives, but I can think of several posters here that probably can't get past their partisanship to include anyone that isn't on their side of the political or ideological spectrum.

Please don't tell me you think Bush Jr was a "great American."
Bush may not have been a great president but I, nor perhaps you as well, have no case to say he is not a great American. That he stood against Donald Trump, his fellow Republican, is a good sign that he thinks of the country ahead of his party.

Bush may not have been a great president but I, nor perhaps you as well, have no case to say he is not a great American. That he stood against Donald Trump, his fellow Republican, is a good sign that he thinks of the country ahead of his party.

Is he standing against him now (real question as I don't know) or did he call him a bunch of names during the primary but kissed his butt after he won like most Righties have?

Is he standing against him now (real question as I don't know) or did he call him a bunch of names during the primary but kissed his butt after he won like most Righties have?
According to the Google search, George W. Bush voted for neither Clinton nor Trump. Rush Limbaugh, however, claimed that GWB voted for Clinton.

As of Late September, George H.W. Bush planned to vote for Clinton, but I cannot find any article about how he actually voted on the election day.

No, there are no indications that GWB kissed Trump's butt. However, I doubt that possibility; have you seen how big his butt is? That takes an enormous mouth and tongue.;)

Last edited:
No idea nor do I pay attention to. Donald Trump, our so-called president, is ample enough for me to pay attention to others.:(

Why would you think that? Because I questioned Rush being on anyone's great American list? Obviously Abraham Lincoln, Eisenhower, McCain is close to the stature ( can't quite get over Sarah Palin), and many others. I'm a hard grader...I wouldn't put many on either side of the aisle as great. Kind of a strange response from you, honestly.

Why would you think that? Because I questioned Rush being on anyone's great American list? Obviously Abraham Lincoln, Eisenhower, McCain is close to the stature ( can't quite get over Sarah Palin), and many others. I'm a hard grader...I wouldn't put many on either side of the aisle as great. Kind of a strange response from you, honestly.
Frankly, it's because you are among those I consider a hyper-partisan on your side of the aisle. We have some on my side I consider hyper-partisan as well.

Frankly, it's because you are among those I consider a hyper-partisan on your side of the aisle. We have some on my side I consider hyper-partisan as well.

Some?

About 80% of your Party STILL supports Trump even though he's been an EPIC failure and if a Dem had done just 10% of what he has, they would have impeached him in 5 seconds.

Yeah, but his OxyContin dealers have evacuated and he's going to go into withdrawal.

dentinale-natura-montefarmaco-otc-L-_qjpKH.jpeg

Reactions: DrHoops
Well, frankly you were incorrect. And the fact that you chose to respond this way on a post that was calling Rush Limbaugh a great American is still a little confusing. But whatever.

Well, frankly you were incorrect. And the fact that you chose to respond this way on a post that was calling Rush Limbaugh a great American is still a little confusing. But whatever.
You're not hyper-partisan, aye. Very well. Carry on.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Dude, you really need to pop some downers and relax. You're >this< close to becoming the leftist version of AWOL.

Relax over what?

Trump has been a bigger disaster than anyone could have imagined.

And his cult thinks he should be put on Mount Rushmore.

And I'm not a "leftist." If I had my way, the far left would be sent to a deserted island with the far right and they could eat each other.

Relax over what?

Trump has been a bigger disaster than anyone could have imagined.

And his cult thinks he should be put on Mount Rushmore.

And I'm not a "leftist." If I had my way, the far left would be sent to a deserted island with the far right and they could eat each other.
Relax over everything. Every other post is "ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE X!!!!" and you are so angry, we have to wipe the spittle off our faces after reading your posts.

It sounds stupid when others do it. It sounds stupid when you do it. Take a step back from the ledge. Smoke a doobie, if it's legal where you are. Chillax.

You're not hyper-partisan, aye. Very well. Carry on.
Obviously you were wrong in that I couldn't name a great American I considered a Republican. I'd add Richard Lugar to the list, one of many Republicans I have voted for. Maybe get up,on the other side of the bed tomorrow?

He also dodged the Vietnam draft because he had anal cysts. True story!

Reactions: meridian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT