ADVERTISEMENT

Boomers

Speaking of beeches, I just returned from a Trip to Florida. More thongs than ever. There are way more thongs in this world than there are quality asses to show off.
Which coast? I find the east coast has the asses to handle the thongs. The west coast? I wonder what they were thinking when they put that on.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
GOT IT

sb-thong-170223.jpg

Dude, I have SOME standards.

But one question first, are the lights off?
Last week my daughter wanted to go to lululemon so I said okay. I’ll check out some shorts. Found a couple pair that were fine. Went into the changing room and they were 5.5 inch inseam 🤣🤣🤣🤣. A third of my pecker was hanging out the bottom resting on my thigh🤣🤣🤣🤣. Who designs this shit!!!!

Oh my god. I don’t think I could. That’s definitely west coast fla. Same body but Latina brown and faded tats is east coast fla
I know you could get in there with your giant Johnson, but damn, how would you know if you're even in?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Last week my daughter wanted to go to lululemon so I said okay. I’ll check out some shorts. Found a couple pair that were fine. Went into the changing room and they were 5.5 inch inseam 🤣🤣🤣🤣. A third of my pecker was hanging out the bottom resting on my thigh🤣🤣🤣🤣. Who designs this shit!!!!
I lol'd

The shorts or your p**ker?

I see downsides on both.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66

So how many did you buy?

Rino Chuds?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT