ADVERTISEMENT

ROLL CALL

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
Dbm, DANC, Joe, snarlcakes, stoll, Matt nDallas, Cray, indianaftw. I can already feel the tension on the board. Crazy is unloading on Biden in another thread. Joe is getting fired up. DANC is stretching. Cray couldn’t sleep last night. Dbm’s twitter is crashing. MattnDallas is outside the prosecutor’s office. The Dems are downright giddy and will be gloating. Indictmas they’re calling it. It’s vital we stay organized today. If you see two team members in a thread move to a different thread. Spread out! And DANC, Joe, and cray. Please please please don’t turn on conservatives. Not aloha. Not me. Not any conservatives. you guys turn on each other like a pack of pomeranians fighting over a bone. Stay on point and stay focused. It’s going to be a long day. If we’re organized we’ll be fine. LET’S GOOOOO!!!!!

Dbm, DANC, Joe, snarlcakes, stoll, Matt nDallas, Cray, indianaftw. I can already feel the tension on the board. Crazy is unloading on Biden in another thread. Joe is getting fired up. DANC is stretching. Cray couldn’t sleep last night. Dbm’s twitter is crashing. MattnDallas is outside the prosecutor’s office. The Dems are downright giddy and will be gloating. Indictmas they’re calling it. It’s vital we stay organized today. If you see two team members in a thread move to a different thread. Spread out! And DANC, Joe, and cray. Please please please don’t turn on conservatives. Not aloha. Not me. Not any conservatives. you guys turn on each other like a pack of pomeranians fighting over a bone. Stay on point and stay focused. It’s going to be a long day. If we’re organized we’ll be fine. LET’S GOOOOO!!!!!
It's a foregone conclusion Trump will be charged and photographed - that's the whole point of this circus. Without a mugshot, this entire thing wouldn't even happen.

It's all for show for weak-brained Americans (that doesn't include you - you're weak in other areas).

I don't understand how it's turning on other Conservatives when other Conservatives have no trouble treating Trump worse than Democrats do.

The funny thing is, this is more of an honest attempt at discussion than Stool's China war thread starter.

It's a foregone conclusion Trump will be charged and photographed - that's the whole point of this circus. Without a mugshot, this entire thing wouldn't even happen.

It's all for show for weak-brained Americans (that doesn't include you - you're weak in other areas).

I don't understand how it's turning on other Conservatives when other Conservatives have no trouble treating Trump worse than Democrats do.
DANC. Please. I’ve thought about naming you captain. But I can’t have you going rogue or turning on us. It destroys our unity and chemistry

DANC. Please. I’ve thought about naming you captain. But I can’t have you going rogue or turning on us. It destroys our unity and chemistry
Make Aloha captain - I mean, he was a real Captain, right? (I plead ignorance on Naval ranks, so I hope I got that right. Otherwise, he may have me keelhauled).

I'm not turning on you guys - I know your positions and you know mine. You can be full of shit about an issue, but you're still my boys!

Just think of me as your Xavier Johnson!

Interested George Clooney GIF

With all due respect, since when the hell are you a conservative?

If I recall correctly, during about the first quarter of the Biden administration, you were lauding all the wonderful things he was doing through his litany of executive orders.

So, save the battlefield metaphors counselor. I’d prefer someone less Benedict Arnold-ish on my side of the skirmish line. And I couldn’t give two shits about Trump’s legal problems.

With all due respect, since when the hell are you a conservative?

If I recall correctly, during about the first quarter of the Biden administration, you were lauding all the wonderful things he was doing through his litany of executive orders.

So, save the battlefield metaphors counselor. I’d prefer someone less Benedict Arnold-ish on my side of the skirmish line. And I couldn’t give two shits about Trump’s legal problems.
Go On Flirting GIF by filmeditor

As a coach, you are the Tom Crean of recruiters...and I don't mean the Zeller, Victor, OJ Crean. You've got a bunch of Prillers, Jurkins, and McSwains there.
I think McSwain is a little too good. How about Peter Jurkin? Oh you had him. Ok Tijuan.

Last edited:
Hey I watched lucky hank last night. I’m enjoying it. Not great but good. I really like bob odenkirk. And the scene with him in the car losing it is me at least one morning a week
Where is Lucky Hank playing? Netflix? AppleTV?

Isn't Odenkirk an IU grad?

Trump is all noise. The only thing that matters for yourself and children is the future of Bitcoin.

Would you hush a bit?

I’m trying to deal with people here and in Georgia, trying to sell old, 70s era and newer stereo equipment. With painting and re-carpeting, my bride has said that all the stuff I’ve stored in one closet has to go. As I upgraded over the years I just couldn’t part with things that had served me well. Now, I need to find good homes.

So, turn down the volume. There are more important things going on here now.

The only one that wants a mugshot is the Trump campaign. Hell, they are already pushing out fake ones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT