ADVERTISEMENT

ROLL CALL DREAM TEAM

Can't believe you, of all people, have fallen for the Helicopter Parenting Industrial Complex.

You don't need a car seat. We did just fine bouncing around on the old bench seats or riding in dad's lap. Grow a set, dude. Cray would be disgusted with you.
Oh this reminds me of how we used to drive to Florida. The prime spot was that shelf like area underneath the rear window ( in old cars , before we got the old station wagon. ) It was big enough for a little kid to lie down on and the sun felt good. Who cares that my dad couldn’t see out the back window, or if he stopped fast, said child would go flying….

i'd take the f*ucker out when i don't have my boy but i had to have a fireman install it and there's no way i'd be able to install it myself once i got it out. i really don't have any business coaching the Dream Team to be honest
Have another kid. Last week we arrive at our destination and my 4 year old informs me he’s not buckled. For a split second I wanted to yell at my daughter for being irresponsible, but realized I was the adult. I told him welcome to the 80s, we didn’t have seatbelts.

Last edited:
ha! i'll do a little better than that. you're a hot coffee drinker. i drink iced 365 days a year. same drink for 25 years. grande starbucks double shot over ice with an add shot. then they started selling the cans at sbx. so i'd hand them a can and say can you pour this over a grande cup of ice and add a shot. then they got rid of the cans and i went back to what i used to say. then last year they changed the name to a shaken espresso. Fing people. my daughter is a lunatic and annoying as hell. her and her rotten crew find off menu items on tik tok to order. the drinks come out looking like unicorns and cotton candy

I’m a seasonal drinker. Hot in winter and if I’m inside during the summer (particularly ice rink, etc.). Otherwise I’m iced.

I really want to win that mega millions tonight. For spite

Fing people. my daughter is a lunatic and annoying as hell. her and her rotten crew find off menu items on tik tok to order. the drinks come out looking like unicorns and cotton candy

When you win the lotto you can buy a Starbucks and refuse to serve that bullshit.

When you win the lotto you can buy a Starbucks and refuse to serve that bullshit.
i'd have to buy it all as they aren't a franchise. inspired by zeke i did ask a chick out to dinner this afternoon. i thought it'd be good to see if she likes me for my winning personality before i get my billion (that i have to share with marv (this is not intended to be legally binding. IT'S A JOKE MARV). when i get my money i already decided what i intend to do with it. whatever league wrexham is in i am going to invest in a team and devote my life to spending the money on preventing wrexham from getting promoted.

i'd have to buy it all as they aren't a franchise. inspired by zeke i did ask a chick out to dinner this afternoon. i thought it'd be good to see if she likes me for my winning personality before i get my billion (that i have to share with marv (this is not intended to be legally binding. IT'S A JOKE MARV). when i get my money i already decided what i intend to do with it. whatever league wrexham is in i am going to invest in a team and devote my life to spending the money on preventing wrexham from getting promoted.
Starbucks market cap is $116 billion as of today according to Bing, so I think you'll need some extra loose change to add to those lotto winnings.

Oh you like when the pumpkin drinks come out.

breaking-bad-walter-white.gif

Jesus, really? I assume "pumpkin puree" is just code for "a spoonful of canned butternut squash." Even so, that's got to be quite the thickener.

Also, what are you doing ordering chick drinks?

Not sure why you are so judgmental about my drink preferences. Do you also drive a lifted pickup to make yourself feel better?

Certain old school feminine labels cast at men in derogatory manners by other men are coming to mind as I read these “dreamy team” threads.

You fellas check for your “man cards” lately?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Certain old school feminine labels cast at men in derogatory manners by other men are coming to mind as I read these “dreamy team” threads.

You fellas check for your “man cards” lately?
It’s actually seemingly got more civil of late unless you are one bothered by a Lucy angry meme over a cogent post

• Angry
Reactions: Lucy01
i'd take the f*ucker out when i don't have my boy but i had to have a fireman install it and there's no way i'd be able to install it myself once i got it out. i really don't have any business coaching the Dream Team to be honest
Those car seats are bitches to put in. I scrape my hand bloody every time I do it.

• Love
Can't believe you, of all people, have fallen for the Helicopter Parenting Industrial Complex.

You don't need a car seat. We did just fine bouncing around on the old bench seats or riding in dad's lap. Grow a set, dude. Cray would be disgusted with you.
It's the law. Why do you question Democracy?

Oh this reminds me of how we used to drive to Florida. The prime spot was that shelf like area underneath the rear window ( in old cars , before we got the old station wagon. ) It was big enough for a little kid to lie down on and the sun felt good. Who cares that my dad couldn’t see out the back window, or if he stopped fast, said child would go flying….
I did that too. Even after I was too big to fit.

Last edited:
I used to get pulled on tube behind a boat driven by a (probably) sauced uncle on the regular.

Kids today are soft (and alive more than we were)
Oh yeah, And that thing that you blew it up with….always landed on that thing. Bruised like crazy the next day. And behind cars when it snowed.

ha! i'll do a little better than that. you're a hot coffee drinker. i drink iced 365 days a year. same drink for 25 years. grande starbucks double shot over ice with an add shot. then they started selling the cans at sbx. so i'd hand them a can and say can you pour this over a grande cup of ice and add a shot. then they got rid of the cans and i went back to what i used to say. then last year they changed the name to a shaken espresso. Fing people. my daughter is a lunatic and annoying as hell. her and her rotten crew find off menu items on tik tok to order. the drinks come out looking like unicorns and cotton candy

How much is a triple shot of espresso over ice @ SBX these days? I rarely ever go there, better local places.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT