ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Rooftop at the Rock

TMFT

All-Big Ten
Nov 4, 2019
Started filling out my season ticket renewal and found out that they're not planning to do Rooftop at the Rock again.

Farewell to my sweet, sweet, end zone sight lines and all-you-can-eat hotdogs. :(

I did my renewal last Friday and I also noticed they changed the Parking for the GA Grass Lots. You now have to select between two options. We did season tickets for the first time last year so this is my first time going through the renewal process.

That is a shame and I wonder why there is a change.
They said they're exploring different options for that space.

I just hope they do something with seats there because I love being able to watch a game straight on. I didn't love having to get there as soon as the stadium opened to get a seat since it wasn't reserved. But you take the good with the bad I suppose.

I did my renewal last Friday and I also noticed they changed the Parking for the GA Grass Lots. You now have to select between two options. We did season tickets for the first time last year so this is my first time going through the renewal process.
Same on first year with the renewal process.

I'm excited to see them make some changes to the grass lots. That was needed and makes a ton of sense to split it up. I'm looking to simplify my life though and Jr. & I are fixin to convert a school bus into an RV and will start spending weekends at the RV lot. Be on the lookout for "Leo the Huddle Shuttle."

They said they're exploring different options for that space.

I just hope they do something with seats there because I love being able to watch a game straight on. I didn't love having to get there as soon as the stadium opened to get a seat since it wasn't reserved. But you take the good with the bad I suppose.
When I could attend games, I always sat in endzone seats so I could see blocking and defensive moves better. I thought it was due to being a football coach but maybe not.

When I could attend games, I always sat in endzone seats so I could see blocking and defensive moves better. I thought it was due to being a football coach but maybe not.
Not a coach, but same. I like having a better view of the formations, pre-snap motions, alignment, and generally just how plays develop. Just helps me watch the game, and I'm an absolute idiot about stuff compared to the coaches in my family.

I also absolutely love it for Jr. TMFT because he can get a better view of how next level linemen do their work and I hope he absorbs some of the info.

Same on first year with the renewal process.

I'm excited to see them make some changes to the grass lots. That was needed and makes a ton of sense to split it up. I'm looking to simplify my life though and Jr. & I are fixin to convert a school bus into an RV and will start spending weekends at the RV lot. Be on the lookout for "Leo the Huddle Shuttle."
Is there any chance we could talk you out of the LEO part of the name? Otherwise, it’s a stellar idea.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT