ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Lou Dobbs

Oh wow. He was an enjoyable interviewer. Had no idea he had been off FBN since 21.

Reactions: DANC
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Well Fox ended up paying an $800 million legal settlement due to his actions, which also more or less ended his career.
You’re lucky you’re still around buddy. Biden is surely gone and I could have made you gone if I wanted to. You’re welcome for saving you from yourself. Guess I get to stick around. Yippee

You’re lucky you’re still around buddy. Biden is surely gone and I could have made you gone if I wanted to. You’re welcome for saving you from yourself. Guess I get to stick around. Yippee

d7751331-f41a-44ae-b2e6-b0645557a0cf_text.gif

• Haha
What does that mean?

Full on frothing at the mouth crazy .
Oh. So the thoughts and prayers were in jest. Very classy.

You know. Even though you might disagree with conservatives on gun legislation when they offer thoughts and prayers to mass shooting victims they really and truly mean it. They earnestly want less mass shooting as much as you.

When you offer thoughts and prayers it’s what? A snipe?

Work on yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Ty Webb iu
Oh. So the thoughts and prayers were in jest. Very classy.

You know. Even though you might disagree with conservatives on gun legislation when they offer thoughts and prayers to mass shooting victims they really and truly mean it. They earnestly want less mass shooting as much as you.

When you offer thoughts and prayers it’s what? A snipe?

Work on yourself.
Where did I say that? How do you know conservatives truly mean it? I can think someone is frothing at the mouth cuckoo and still offer thoughts and prayers. You should probably try working on yourself first before
offering others advice.

Until he promoted conspiracies and claims the election was stolen and was the main reason it cost Fox News $800M. He became a Trump loving nut case at Fox.
Just another victim of TDS. He ruins everyone. Takes a long time to get the stench off. I doubt that Vance succeeds .

• Haha
What does that mean?
He wanted to bet me Biden would be the nominee. I knew he wouldn’t. The bet he proposed was if Biden is the nominee I would forever leave this place and if Biden wasn’t, he would leave for good. I said I couldn’t do that to him. I said if Biden isn’t the nominee he can stay and if he is I’ll leave forever. No lose for twenty02, but I was confident clearly.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You guys aren’t even good at insults… lol
It actually seemed to be an honest observation of life experiences, not an insult. Answer me this, have you ever been with a woman? I am truly interested with your answer.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
dumb

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT