ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Frank Fritz

He hadn't been on the show in years. I stopped watching when he got canned. Heard he was a giant jackass though. Drug and alcohol issues and reportedly beat up his gf. Not surprising that he had a stroke. RIP Frank.

Wait, what about The Curse of Oak Island? LOL

Storage Wars was also pretty good.

And so many of this genre of shows were produced by Thom Beers https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0995452/
Storage wars was definitely solid! I like Bering sea gold too when it came out. Mountain men. Ice road truckers lol. Tonight is the night!! A truck is finally going to fall through! DAMN HOW MANY TIMES CAN I FALL FOR THIS SHIT!!!!!

I’ve actually never seen the oak island. Is it like the never ending Bigfoot search?

Storage wars was definitely solid! I like Bering sea gold too when it came out. Mountain men. Ice road truckers lol. Tonight is the night!! A truck is finally going to fall through! DAMN HOW MANY TIMES CAN I FALL FOR THIS SHIT!!!!!

I’ve actually never seen the oak island. Is it like the never ending Bigfoot search?
Ancient Aliens!
Swamp People!
Skinwalker Ranch!

So many gems. The William Shatner show is actually good.

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Oak Island is absolutely like the Bigfoot search show.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Storage Wars was also pretty good.
Obligatory on a SW mention

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT