ADVERTISEMENT

Winters Grady

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
I tossed this out on the premie. I'm wondering why we're suddenly in on this kid. Do we know Mullins is out and this is our pivot?

Click on the tweet to see the vid breakdown

Seems weird to suddenly be in on this kid, since he says he wants to commit during early signing period and we haven't even offered him at this point.

Reactions: kkott
I tossed this out on the premie. I'm wondering why we're suddenly in on this kid. Do we know Mullins is out and this is our pivot?

Seems weird to suddenly be in on this kid, since he says he wants to commit during early signing period and we haven't even offered him at this point.
Maybe a replacement for Haralson?

Not the same position as Mullins. Good try though.

Looks like that typical KU 3 who just balls out. Or one those Iowa world beaters.

I think an insurance policy to Mullins is certainly possible. Sleepers has a video on it and that seemed to be their take. Someone else mentioned Haralson, so maybe it's a little of both.

I think an insurance policy to Mullins is certainly possible. Sleepers has a video on it and that seemed to be their take. Someone else mentioned Haralson, so maybe it's a little of both.
Take both. Add a big and a pg. Let's go!

Reactions: edub72
Hadn't thought about it as the result of Haralson not falling our way.

Maybe I need to start listening to this Sleepers pod instead of something else.

Hadn't thought about it as the result of Haralson not falling our way.

Maybe I need to start listening to this Sleepers pod instead of something else.
I think it's good because I like them and they cover a wide breadth of college bball and football. The main 2 guys one is an MSU fan and the other a UM fan and I don't feel like either one "likes" IU. The MSU guy is pretty hostile to CMW. The other one I think really likes the roster and is picking them, but I'm never sure if it's so he can then rag on them if they don't live up to his prediction. But, they do cover the rest of the B10 well and college bball overall well so that's what I like. They do LOVE PU, Braden and Matt, and really haven't discussed the possibility they'll struggle without Edey. But, if you can accept those standards, I think they're pretty good. They definitely don't favor "their" schools. I like the 2 main guys. One of the newer guys says he likes IU, and is nice, but has some weird takes.

I think it's good because I like them and they cover a wide breadth of college bball and football. The main 2 guys one is an MSU fan and the other a UM fan and I don't feel like either one "likes" IU. The MSU guy is pretty hostile to CMW. The other one I think really likes the roster and is picking them, but I'm never sure if it's so he can then rag on them if they don't live up to his prediction. But, they do cover the rest of the B10 well and college bball overall well so that's what I like. They do LOVE PU, Braden and Matt, and really haven't discussed the possibility they'll struggle without Edey. But, if you can accept those standards, I think they're pretty good. They definitely don't favor "their" schools. I like the 2 main guys. One of the newer guys says he likes IU, and is nice, but has some weird takes.
Sounds like they could be posters on this board!

Sounds like they could be posters on this board!
One guys (Carter) has been off for a few weeks (think maybe he had a baby), but they love Cignetti, although they say he's a mad man and I think are just waiting for him to blow up in a press conference or at a reporter. Won't surprise me if it happens because I do feel like he has some RMK in him, but man, is he a football coach! Hope we're able to keep him at the end of the year. I'm guessing FSU, UF and UCLA are all going to be looking for HCs.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
One guys (Carter) has been off for a few weeks (think maybe he had a baby), but they love Cignetti, although they say he's a mad man and I think are just waiting for him to blow up in a press conference or at a reporter. Won't surprise me if it happens because I do feel like he has some RMK in him, but man, is he a football coach! Hope we're able to keep him at the end of the year. I'm guessing FSU, UF and UCLA are all going to be looking for HCs.
He's said this is his last stop. He doesn't strike me as a guy who plays games, so for now, I believe him.

And you know in your heart of hearts that at some point he's going to get a stupid question and tell the guy asking it that it's a stupid question. I'm here for it too.

Reactions: IUgradman and kkott
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT