ADVERTISEMENT

Rick Pitino

If Rick Pitino was hired and got IU to a final 4. Would you have a problem with it?

• yes

Votes: 52 46.8%
  • no

Votes: 59 53.2%

• Total voters
There is zero chance IU will hire Pitino. We like our clean “image”. And that will be a good thing for you - in three years you can post the “if only we would have hired Pitino like I suggested we would have won ......” to make you seem even more brilliant than you like to believe you are. There is no one way to build a program. Archie appears to be a bust - move on. Your “vision” of IU basketball is not universally shared. Lighten up pal

where did I say IU would hire Rick? The reason we suck is because we are not willing to win at all costs. Sad.

I had over 400 officers and Sailors on my last ship and they're nearly all still younger than you are today. It's a safe bet that nearly 100 percent of them have the honor and integrity that you lack and scoff at. I don't believe your view of the world is reality. Like others have said, for more reasons than just your view of the world, it's a good thing you have no influence on what our university does with our sports programs.

cool story sailor boy. What battle did you and your officers go to on that ship?

Reactions: Radio Zero
In other words, you’re not able to think beyond your simple notions and basic understandings. Absolutely no chance you have a college degree. If you do, that university should be ashamed.

I literally posted my diploma a few days ago, you know this. You read every word on this board picking fights with your buddy. I am done with you though, don’t have time for games. You are odd.

Reactions: Radio Zero
I literally posted my diploma a few days ago, you know this. You read every word on this board picking fights with your buddy. I am done with you though, don’t have time for games. You are odd.
No, I didn’t see your diploma, which I’m sure is a photoshop version of someone else’s document. No chance you graduated from a university. You are dumb.

That's @Courtsensetwo for you. He's always making posts like that. Elitist and quite snobbish. He's always makin the claim the only way you can be a real fan of IU football and basketball is if you is an alum. Total hogwash but that's how he always posts.

And no, I didn't attend but my daughter is a grad. I suppose that makes me not a real fan according to him. I've also gone to at least one game (usually more) every year for over 35 years, other than this year of course.

I don't make a ton of money but do try and make a yearly donation to the school as well. Guess i should stop according to courtsense.
I took a couple of classes at IU Kokomo. Does that make me an alum?

Reactions: B_Town_Buford
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT