ADVERTISEMENT

Rice committed

It’s not mine, I’m just saying what twitter is saying. Geesh
A freshman shot 28% from 3, there are bigger travesties in the world. Imagine bringing up a freshman shooting 28% but completely failing to mention he was the PAC 12 Freshman of the Year and 1st Team All-Conference. Goodman clearly has an agenda with the IU men’s basketball program dating back to the time they fired his buddy Archie Miller if you haven’t noticed.

Oh, jeez. Are we going to have to hear this BS every time there is a new commitment? And btw yes, Woodson sucks. That’s been proven now and no number of new recruits or commitments will ever change that. This commitment itself is great, but Woodson will still be the one coaching him.
Off season champs is what Indiana been since 1994.

A freshman shot 28% from 3, there are bigger travesties in the world. Imagine bringing up a freshman shooting 28% but completely failing to mention he was the PAC 12 Freshman of the Year and 1st Team All-Conference. Goodman clearly has an agenda with the IU men’s basketball program dating back to the time they fired his buddy Archie Miller if you haven’t noticed.
He’s friends with everyone that’s weird. He wanted his pickleball buddy Scott Drew to UK so bad. Hes a doofus. Clickbaiter. I don’t listen to him or DD for “hot takes”.

Oh, jeez. Are we going to have to hear this BS every time there is a new commitment? And btw yes, Woodson sucks. That’s been proven now and no number of new recruits or commitments will ever change that. This commitment itself is great, but Woodson will still be the one coaching him.
There won’t be anymore commits. Galloway, Reneau, and Mgbako are transferring.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
After reading the front page story, I’m less excited than before. Says he can’t shoot and can’t defend, but his assist numbers are pretty good. 🙄

I’m betting he’s a lot better than most people think. Needs a summer in the weight room and shooting 1,000 3s a day.

Reactions: HillzHoozier
Form looks good as others have said. He should be able to improve — freshman year is a big transition.

04022024.jpg

I’m not saying I dislike it because he is an upgrade over Cupps
To be fair, he was a really good defender. That should offset that 3% a little. But we do definitely still need some shooters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT