ADVERTISEMENT

Resurrection.... For those who want the Bison...

jsenleo

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2003
I think it looks pretty good...

JMKO3626UI_FREEBORNE_CRMS.jpg

You must be old, the Bison is a geezer dream.
Actually, it’s a big push with the millennials. Students fully support it. Young people are embracing it. Have see a lot of younger students wearing the bison shirt at the game. All humans love symbols and rallying points. Emblems, logos, branding…humans have an innate drive toward that.

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
Actually, it’s a big push with the millennials. Students fully support it. Young people are embracing it. Have see a lot of younger students wearing the bison shirt at the game. All humans love symbols and rallying points. Emblems, logos, branding…humans have an innate drive toward that.
I’m trying to come up with a nice way of saying bull shit but it’s not coming to me.

My avatar officially endorses the first two T-shirts, just below the pennant.

While he appreciates the thought and the enthusiasm, he feels he must once again point out that the caricature with the ring in its nose is that of a male bovine and that no self respecting Bison Bison would ever allow anyone to insert a ring in their nose...

Bring Back the Bison for Homecoming should be our new rallying cry (in both his and my opinion)...

😎🍺🍺🍺

🏈

Buy a baby bison. Raise it tame. Let it run the field pregame. Name it Harry. It would have the added bonus of being cute when it's young.

For Extra Credit:

More basic Bison knowledge -

What should the Bison’s name be?
“Bully” works for me. If not for the more woken, I suggest a tamer “Billy” but wouldn’t it be nice if the bison charges out of the tunnel to the tune of “Wooly Bully” by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs (1964).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT