ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits Noticing Momentum

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Read an article somewhere else that talked about what the '24 recruits are saying.

“That’s obviously a huge pickup,” McNeeley told Rivals of Mgbako. “He’s going to come in and have an impact right away. If Coach Woodson can get him to the league in one year, that’s encouraging for me. That’s what I’m trying to do.”

“It was Indiana? I knew it,” Harper told Rivals’ Rob Cassidy at a Nike EYBL event in Dallas. “Coach Woodson is going to put him in position to succeed.”

“I love the coaching staff at Indiana. I think I could really see myself fitting in there with them,” Mustaf told Stock Risers. “They had Jalen Hood-Schifino this past year, as a freshman he went in and lead the team and is now going to be a first-rounder. He and I are very similar, so it shows I can come in and work hard to do the same things and get some wins.”

“They use their bigs, I mean, Trayce Jackson-Davis; they just threw the ball into him on every possession,” Queen told Shaw. “I talk with those coaches, Coach (Kenya) Hunter or Coach (Mike) Woodson, almost every day. Our relationship has continued to grow since taking the visit.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News