ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

GR8IUFAN

Benchwarmer
May 29, 2021
Seeing tons of guys being offered. Pretty sure this is the norm but not used to seeing it so much on social media.
Is this a concerted effort by the new staff to garner more interest in the program?

Seeing tons of guys being offered. Pretty sure this is the norm but not used to seeing it so much on social media.
Is this a concerted effort by the new staff to garner more interest in the program?

It would be nice to see what players have been offered... Do they report football offers on this site?... or is it only basketball offers?.... uhm, must be.

Last edited:
I don't do X..... and I don't care to.... When I originally came on this site (Peegs) 20 some years ago,and up until it switched,... this paid forum was "Football / Recruiting"...

I should probably move on and stop paying since that's the reason I came in the first place....

Unfortunately, there's no recruiiting coverage here now that's worth a crap,.. and hardly any "inside" info either, that's for sure.

Outside of direct contact with our assistant coaches, JohnnyRicks & Baller Boogie23 seem to have the best inside scoop. They are active here, more so on the premium side, JMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: midwolfe and 76-1
Outside of direct contact with our assistant coaches, JohnnyRicks & Boogie23 seem to have the best inside scoop. They are active here, more so on the premium side, JMO.

I'm on the Premium forum... but you know that. It's weird that any real info comes from paid members and not from the "reporters" who work the site.

Actually, I pickup more on this free board than the paid.... somethings wrong with that, don't you think?

I think you're seeing a slew of offers being thrown out there right now because this is a new staff who A) has to decide if they want to offer a kid that the previous staff did and B) they're behind on someone of these kids just from a relationship standpoint considering someone of these kids have been recruited by some schools for multiple years now.

A lot of kids (not all) also like the attention they get when they post an offer, so X has made recruiting more polarizing and almost mainstream.

I'm on the Premium forum... but you know that. It's weird that any real info comes from paid members and not from the "reporters" who work the site.

Actually, I pickup more on this free board than the paid.... somethings wrong with that, don't you think?
I feel the same way, $9.95/month and, I get more from the free board as well.

I feel the same way, $9.95/month and, I get more from the free board as well.
i unsubscribed after 20 years. When this current sub is paid up this month, i'm gone. Place isn't as good since the change in ownership. I'm giving another site a go of it next month. I won't be missed but fare thee well.

It’s all good, brother, regardless of source. Everything doesn’t have to be a competition, a battle of oneupmanship in the discovery of new knowledge. It all boils down to “Nothing Really Matters,” tomorrow’s graffiti of the ancients, written on chalkboards erased in time.

The bad customer service rep cost rivals subscribers. I was going to subscribe and try it out, but read enough stories of difficulty unsubscribing. So, no way. Has nothing to do with the content I'd expect here, it's Rivals reputation I'm avoiding. Also had tried to get a person on the line for years and years to see if there was any way to reset my password. Nothing but silence. So after about 8 years I made a new handle and came back. (I added an 's')

Thanks for the free boards, they're pretty good.

The bad customer service rep cost rivals subscribers. I was going to subscribe and try it out, but read enough stories of difficulty unsubscribing. So, no way. Has nothing to do with the content I'd expect here, it's Rivals reputation I'm avoiding. Also had tried to get a person on the line for years and years to see if there was any way to reset my password. Nothing but silence. So after about 8 years I made a new handle and came back. (I added an 's')

Thanks for the free boards, they're pretty good.
Congrats on the extra wheel...hopefully not 3rd wheel lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT