ADVERTISEMENT

Kristi Noem is "disgusting, lazy and evil"

The subject matter is really stupid. And OP was a shit post. There was never a chance of this thread turning out any other way.
It’s not stupid, it’s senseless. Kristi Noem killed a dog for no other reason than she didn’t know how to take care of it. As someone with aspirations for high office, she doesn’t get a pass on that.

It’s not stupid, it’s senseless. Kristi Noem killed a dog for no other reason than she didn’t know how to take care of it. As someone with aspirations for high office, she doesn’t get a pass on that.
Joe Biden doesn’t get a pass either. His track record of pet ownership is a disaster.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It’s exactly what happened. She either couldn’t or didn’t want to train the dog and absent of training the puppy did what he wanted to do. She is a bad dog owner and cruel toward animals.

And I’m not interested in splitting hairs on him being a puppy. At 14 months, I’d bet a vet would say that most dogs are showing puppy tendencies and might not be fully grown.

Maybe it really is my bubble, but I’m kind of shocked anyone is defending her.
I’m not defending her. I made my thoughts clear earlier in this thread.

Just don’t whine about how disheartening the responses are when you continue to reference the story as it was originally written after knowing there was more to it.

The dog was not a puppy. Not by any reasonable definition. The only reason it was referred to in that way was to make her look as bad as possible.

Also, she didn’t put the dog down because it was being “rowdy”, at least not according to her. She put it down because it killed several chickens and tried to bite her.

Again, it was presented that way to make her look as bad as possible.

That story was dishonest clickbait bullshit.

Don’t continue to quote the original piece after finding out it was horseshit and still be sad about the responses. It makes you no better than anyone responding.

Americans love affair with dogs is really quite pathetic. These are animals. Not family members. Stop being children.

Try showing the same amount of love and affection to the people in your life and I guarantee you will be happier.

Violent animals get put down. That’s the way it is. Animals with poor quality of life should be put down.

I know Several people that have put their dogs through chemotherapy. Insane. These people need a purpose.

If this animal were a pig, would your opinion be different? A cow?

Reactions: DANC
I’m not defending her. I made my thoughts clear earlier in this thread.

Just don’t whine about how disheartening the responses are when you continue to reference the story as it was originally written after knowing there was more to it.

The dog was not a puppy. Not by any reasonable definition. The only reason it was referred to in that way was to make her look as bad as possible.

Also, she didn’t put the dog down because it was being “rowdy”, at least not according to her. She put it down because it killed several chickens and tried to bite her.

Again, it was presented that way to make her look as bad as possible.

That story was dishonest clickbait bullshit.

Don’t continue to quote the original piece after finding out it was horseshit and still be sad about the responses. It makes you no better than anyone responding.
The purgatory didn’t call Cricket a puppy. And they quoted her from her book. This isn’t some alleged story or investigative journalistic hit piece.

Are all the secret service agents low character and that’s why Commander attacked them dozens of times?

Can you bring yourself to admit that Biden is a shit dog owner as evidenced by his dogs shit behavior?
Lol no I can’t. He didn’t shoot him the minute he showed signs of trouble. He’s had dogs his whole life. And yeah maybe the SS agents are low character. More likely the dog has issues and is hopefully being helped, as Noem could have done had she not hated the dog and killed him.

Joe Biden doesn’t get a pass either. His track record of pet ownership is a disaster.
He’s had dogs his whole life. He’s had problems with one that we know of. I’d say that’s a pretty good record. Of course, you’d call it a disaster.

Americans love affair with dogs is really quite pathetic. These are animals. Not family members. Stop being children.

Try showing the same amount of love and affection to the people in your life and I guarantee you will be happier.

Violent animals get put down. That’s the way it is. Animals with poor quality of life should be put down.

I know Several people that have put their dogs through chemotherapy. Insane. These people need a purpose.
In my experience, people who don't like dogs tend to be fvcked up.

Why don't you like dogs?

Pigs and cows aren't household pets and don't share living space with their owners - - with the possible exception of a few posters here.
Was Noem keeping this dog in her household and treating it like that? I don’t know.

But if this is just a matter of convention, and it might be, OK. I get that.

For the record , this is cold. I could never do it.

And don’t think your tireless efforts to clean it up went unappreciated.
Once it became clear some were going to unironically pursue a line of attack on Noem over this nonsense, I decided to hop on the “Commander bites secret service agents, and Biden is a shitty dog owner” train like a dog on a bone.

Because that is also true.

Once it became clear some were going to unironically pursue a line of attack on Noem over this nonsense, I decided to hop on the “Commander bites secret service agents, and Biden is a shitty dog owner” train like a dog on a bone.

Because that is also true.
Don’t feel like you have to justify your shitposter status…that only serves to cheapen it. Embrace it lovingly, like Noem does her gun while she is murdering defenseless animals.

• Love
Reactions: hoosboot
Even Catturd and Laura Loomer, two of dbm’s heroes are raking Noem over the coals. What a stupid unforced error.

Reactions: BradStevens
The purgatory didn’t call Cricket a puppy. And they quoted her from her book. This isn’t some alleged story or investigative journalistic hit piece.
Right, it was you who did that.

And there were some disheartening replies in this thread, for sure.

“I'm guessing this will oddly endear her to the MAGA crowd and Trump will name her his VP candidate soon.”

“There will be an unfortunately large contingent of brain dead MAGA morons saying that conventional wisdom is wrong and that people who suggest that 'never lived on a farm”

“It's a feature not a bug for her.”

It’s hilarious that you’re “disheartened” by some of the replies.

GTFO here.

Pigs and cows aren't household pets and don't share living space with their owners - - with the possible exception of a few posters here.
That’s the view I think. Dogs are chattel. Like the old penny pinchers you hear shooting a dog or hitting it from behind with a shovel to save the expense of the vet. Lost on me. I was ready to be institutionalized when my last dog died

Well, for starters, that section was the adolescent dog section.

From my limited research, the general consensus was dogs are no longer puppies at around 1 year old. It can vary but that’s the most general age I found.

“How Long Do Puppies Grow? Although all puppies are officially considered adult dogs once they reach one year old, puppies continue to grow in height and size while their bones are still developing, which takes anywhere from 6 to 24 months.”

At any rate, it’s a silly argument. The only reason he used puppy was to make her look as bad as possible.

Well, for starters, that section was the adolescent dog section.

From my limited research, the general consensus was dogs are no longer puppies at around 1 year old. It can vary but that’s the most general age I found.

“How Long Do Puppies Grow? Although all puppies are officially considered adult dogs once they reach one year old, puppies continue to grow in height and size while their bones are still developing, which takes anywhere from 6 to 24 months.”

At any rate, it’s a silly argument. The only reason he used puppy was to make her look as bad as possible.
I’ve seen several that say 1-2 years, including my vet. I had a dog that was born deaf and very difficult to train and my vet said it takes almost two years for them to get out of puppy stage, depending on size. Yes, it’s silly because it doesn’t really matter if she was a puppy or a young dog, it was still a vile thing to do.

I’ve seen several that say 1-2 years, including my vet. I had a dog that was born deaf and very difficult to train and my vet said it takes almost two years for them to get out of puppy stage, depending on size. Yes, it’s silly because it doesn’t really matter if she was a puppy or a young dog, it was still a vile thing to do.
The dog had a history of aggression. Why allow it the opportunity to maul a child? When my kids were young and a dog showed up at my place and showed aggression….well I’ll let you use your imagination as to what happened.

Right, it was you who did that.

And there were some disheartening replies in this thread, for sure.

“I'm guessing this will oddly endear her to the MAGA crowd and Trump will name her his VP candidate soon.”

“There will be an unfortunately large contingent of brain dead MAGA morons saying that conventional wisdom is wrong and that people who suggest that 'never lived on a farm”

“It's a feature not a bug for her.”

It’s hilarious that you’re “disheartened” by some of the replies.

GTFO here.
Short of my prediction that she would be the vice president pic nothing I was quoted on there. It is wrong. What is disheartening is that people would defend her abhorrent behavior based on political lines. If this were a Clinton or an Obama or a Biden, the Maga crowd would be all over them, and I would be right there with them quite honestly. Political party doesn’t make you immune to being a heartless killing bastard.

The dog had a history of aggression. Why allow it the opportunity to maul a child? When my kids were young and a dog showed up at my place and showed aggression….well I’ll let you use your imagination as to what happened.
So, a strange, aggressive dog shows up at your house around your kids?
And this is relevant because…?

Use your imagination on what I’d do to you if you shot my dog. Good Lord have you people never heard of training? Or rehoming a dog? This thread just proves you will literally make excuses for KILLING PUPPIES!!

Use your imagination on what I’d do to you if you shot my dog. Good Lord have you people never heard of training? Or rehoming a dog? This thread just proves you will literally make excuses for KILLING PUPPIES!!
Who said I shot a dog? Noem is an idiot for talking about this incident. Putting an aggressive dog down is not the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT