ADVERTISEMENT

Were not even a year and a half in and this is what we heard from the 2nd in charge.

Indianaftw

All-American
Jul 26, 2017
Another 2.5 years, God help us...The space rant...I can't stop laughing at this woman. Hey these would make great openers or closers for any situation ;)

"The significance of the passage of time, right? The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time...there is such great significance to the passage of time."

Space...It affects us all AND it connects us all.

To see what is possible…To see what can be…unburdened by what has been…to reject the notion that the way things have always been…has to be the way things will continue to be…this is the work we are doing together

So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically thats wrong.

There is time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day. We are doing it.

Your going to have to Xerox or photocopy your ID to send it in to proof of who you are. Well theres a whole lotta people who live in rural communities theres no Kinkos theres no Office Max near any of them.

We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic.

“At some point, you know, we are going to the border,” Harris replied. “We've been to the border. So this whole, this whole, this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border.” Holt responded, “You haven't been to the border,” and she provided her signature awkward laugh. “I, and I haven’t been to Europe. And I mean, I don’t – I don’t understand the point that you're making."

Elections matter…and when folks vote they order what they wanted in this case they got what they asked for.

Last edited:
Another 2.5 years, God help us...The space rant...I can't stop laughing at this woman. Hey these would make great openers or closers for any situation ;)

"The significance of the passage of time, right? The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time...there is such great significance to the passage of time."

To see what is possible…To see what can be…unburdened by what has been…to reject the notion that the way things have always been…has to be the way things will continue to be…this is the work we are doing together

So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically thats wrong.

There is time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day. We are doing it.

Your going to have to Xerox or photocopy your ID to send it in to proof of who you are. Well theres a whole lotta people who live in rural communities theres no Kinkos theres no Office Max near any of them.

We also recognize just as it has been in the United States, for Jamaica, one of the issues that has been presented as an issue that is economic in the way of its impact has been the pandemic.

“At some point, you know, we are going to the border,” Harris replied. “We've been to the border. So this whole, this whole, this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border.” Holt responded, “You haven't been to the border,” and she provided her signature awkward laugh. “I, and I haven’t been to Europe. And I mean, I don’t – I don’t understand the point that you're making."

Elections matter…and when folks vote they order what they wanted in this case they got what they asked for.
Be careful, and very afraid. She could well be running as the incumbent in 2024.

We're (we are).

If you're (not "your," btw) suggesting someone else is stupid, don't be stupid.

Let me know when she pronounces Thailand "thigh-land." Or proposes purchasing Greenland. Or discusses the takeover of airports during the Revolutionary War.

Yeah, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Neither is the guy who lived in the White House from 2017 to early 2021.

Covfefe.

We're (we are).

Let me know when she pronounces Thailand "thigh-land." Or proposes purchasing Greenland. Or discusses the takeover of airports during the Revolutionary War.

Yeah, she's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Neither is the guy who lived in the White House from 2017 to early 2021.

Covfefe.
LMAO would it make you happy from here on out if I spell checked every single thing I post? Not gonna happen COZ IDC. You voted for this bowl. I'm LMAO about it too. The blank space btwn your ears must look like? Every time I hear either one of those two clowns speak I cringe. I was with a group of golfers yesterday and the topic? How in the hell did we let them steal the election...You think its BS??? There is no way in hell there are 81 million people that stupid.

Last edited:
Be careful, and very afraid. She could well be running as the incumbent in 2024.
I hadn't read that Biden is in poor health. Link?

Gotta think that an actuary would set Biden's life expectancy well past Trump's. A steady diet of fast food, coupled with a fat stomach and ass, don't scream "long life." Trump also has a family history of dementia.

Reactions: Indyhorn
LMAO would it make you happy from here on out if I spell checked every single thing I post? Not gonna happen COZ IDC. You voted for this bowl. I'm LMAO about it too. The blank space btwn your ears must look like? Every time I hear either one of those two clowns speak I cringe. I was with a group of golfers yesterday and the topic? How in the hell did we let them steal the election...You think its BS??? There is no way in hell there are 81 million people that stupid.
Like it or not, communication skills (written and spoken) reflect on intelligence. And when you're calling out someone else for being dumb, there shouldn't be a writing error in literally the first word of your post.

Now my question to you is how in the hell did your brilliant, cunning, savvy, genius orange god let "them" steal the election from him?

Finally, you and I do agree on something. 81 million Americans aren't stupid. 74 million are.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Like it or not, communication skills (written and spoken) reflect on intelligence. And when you're calling out someone else for being dumb, there shouldn't be a writing error in literally the first word of your post.

Now my question to you is how in the hell did your brilliant, cunning, savvy, genius orange god let "them" steal the election from him?

Finally, you and I do agree on something. 81 million Americans aren't stupid. 74 million are.
And that sums you up...Thanks for confirming.

We're (we are).

Covfefe.
“well … Trump” is not governance.

All the Dims do is create crime and poverty, while claiming atheistic morality, while advocating sex education in grades K-3, while graduating people who cant read.

This isn't about Donald Trump. Its about the end of our Republic.

And you looking back at the ruins and realizing what you did is not really OK.

When Putin uses nukes and China takes Taiwan, you gonna make your call by being told what Trump thinks? Its the only skill you show here.

“well … Trump” is not governance.

All the Dims do is create crime and poverty, while claiming atheistic morality, while advocating sex education in grades K-3, while graduating people who cant read.

This isn't about Donald Trump. Its about the end of our Republic.

And you looking back at the ruins and realizing what you did is not really OK.

When Putin uses nukes and China takes Taiwan, you gonna make your call by being told what Trump thinks? Its the only skill you show here.
If the Republic is crumbling, a big shout-out to Trump. He got the ball rolling.

None of em make any sense...

R.68a86ca6ec755ccae23c699efe913260

giphy.gif

Reactions: Indianaftw
We're (we are).

Covfefe.
Yo, Semites, are you getting all this?

Reactions: Bowlmania
Yo, Semites, are you getting all this?
I had forgotten about that classic!

Now you've got me going. Here are a few more.

-Referring to 9/11 as 7/11.
-Demanding an investigation into the "oranges" ("I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the investigation, the beginnings") of the Mueller probe.
-Claiming there would be "one million eight hundred and seventy thousand million" tests for Covid.
-Discussing Hurricane Florence: "This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water."

Pure genius.

Last edited:
I had forgotten about that classic!

Now you've got me going. Here are a few more.

-Referring to 9/11 as 7/11.
-Demanding an investigation into the "oranges" ("I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the investigation, the beginnings") of the Mueller probe.
-Claiming there would be "one million eight hundred and seventy thousand million" tests for Covid.
-Discussing Hurricane Florence: "This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water."

Pure genius.

One of my Managers interviewed a young lady the other day. I asked her what she thought she said she reminded her of Kamala Harris. I asked what that meant she said she couldn't answer any questions with a substantive answer and when it got a bit tough in the interview she started giggling all over the place. I asked if she was going to hire her and she just laughed and hung up. If anyone is interested that job posting is still up and the position is available.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and Indianaftw
One of my Managers interviewed a young lady the other day. I asked her what she thought she said she reminded her of Kamala Harris. I asked what that meant she said she couldn't answer any questions with a substantive answer and when it got a bit tough in the interview she started giggling all over the place. I asked if she was going to hire her and she just laughed and hung up. If anyone is interested that job posting is still up and the position is available.
Cool story.

Reactions: Bowlmania

Don't be to hard on kamala. she's an inspiration to young girls everywhere by showing that if you sleep with the right powerfully connected men (and even if you only have the IQ of a potted plant ) then you too can play 2nd fiddle to a man with dementia. It's basically a cinderella story.

Cool story.
I'm not sure how cool it was but it was funny as hell. I guess you would have to know the people involved, I would have 100% lost a bet that the Manager that said it would have went down that path. The mental picture of the entire thing had me laughing all day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT